# Sequel #

Jungkook's P.O.V

The same night...

I hug my wife from behind, and kissed her back. My left hand hugs her body, and there goes my brain. It's telling me to bring my hand up to her boobs and give it a squeeze. I'm already thinking of pleasuring her, the moment I saw her walk down the aisle.

Ja Yoo looked so good, beautiful, magnificent and so sexy. Her curves, her smile. And because she looked so damn good, pleasuring her is what she really deserves. Just thinking of her walking that aisle, with her smile, looking drop dead gorgeous, makes me feel so damn horny.

Don't get me wrong but her beauty today, makes me that way. There are some days, her beauty makes me wanna just pinch her cheeks and adore her. And some, it makes me hard. Now that she is my wife, oh my fucking hell. There goes the wild things I wanna do to her.

I bring my left hand up to her boobs, resting it there. Ja Yoo bring my hand down, and place it on her stomach. I smiled on my own, bringing my hand back up, and give it a gentle squeeze. "Babe, stop. You said you wanted to sleep." - Ja Yoo said, bringing my hand back down.

I got to bring my hand in her shirt, and got to give another gentle squeeze on her boobs. Ja Yoo push my hand away, and turn her around. She look at me, squinting her eyes. "Mister, I thought you wanted to sleep? Why are you squeezing my boobs?" - she asked.

I chuckle. She's so freaking cute! I kissed her lips and pull away, giving her a smile. "I have something to tell you." - I said. Ja Yoo raise her eyebrows, looking curious.

"Tell me what?"

"You look very beautiful earlier." - I said, giving her a smile.

"So beautiful that... I just fall in love with you again. And your beauty excites me in so many different ways." - I continued. Ja Yoo's cheeks starts looking a little pinking and it makes me smile.

"What.. type of different ways do you feel?" - Ja Yoo stuttered a little. I bit my lower lip, remembering her beauty earlier.

"Hm.. do you want to know the cute ones or the wild ones?" - I asked, as my lips turns into a smirk.

"Cute ones." - she said, smiling.

"It made me feel so happy that you are going to be my wife. Just like hitting a jackpot." - I said, while my smirk turn into a smile.

"Naw..." - Ja Yoo said.

"And it makes me wanna go down on you, giving you all the pleasure you deserve." - I said, pulling her close to me.

"Spread your legs wide, licking on your clit while my fingers goes inside of you. Make you moan loudly, head bringing backwards because of the magic I'm doing." - I said in a low voice, teasing her. Our faces is just inches away, and our eyes are locked together.

Ja Yoo's eyes seems so dreamy and aroused my the way I described what I want to do to her. She blinks her eyes, letting out a low laugh. "You're making me want you, so damn bad, Jungkook." - she said, in such a husky voice that it makes me crazy.

I smirk. "Don't you have anything you want to compliment me?" - I asked. She laughs. Ja Yoo cleared her throat, get comfortable next to me. Her right hand rests on my chest, looking up to me a little.

"You look so hot with that tuxedo. I was so ready to get on my knees if you want me to when we change to our second outfit." - she said, still in her husky voice. I bit my lower lips, closing my eyes over the way she talked. It's so freaking sexy!

Ja Yoo saw my reaction, and it made her chuckle. "How can I resist you... You're one fine sexy lady." - I said, moving my face closer to her and attach my lips with hers. Ja Yoo laughs in between the laugh.