23.

Ja Yoo's P.O.V

The same day...

Jungkook still asks if I really went to Chan to help him. I decide not to answer because I'm tired. So I just left, without answering him. I'm hurt that he's hurt. The way he says as if Chan's better than him. Urgh.. I don't know.

I didn't want to leave my office, so I ordered food instead for lunch. Someone knocks on my door. I look up and it's Hwasa. "Come in." - I said. Hwasa walks in my room, with a small smile while holding a bouquet.

"You don't need to go this far just to say sorry to me. I don't need it." - I said.

"Actually it's not from me, Ms Kim. Kay said some guy send it here and it's actually for you." - Hwasa said. I raise my eyebrows.

"Some guy? Who?"

"I'm not so sure, Ms Kim." - Hwasa answered. She places the bouquet on my desk and looked at me with a worried face on.

"Ms Kim, I'd like to apologise about what you saw yesterday, at the restaurant. The restaurant was full and I saw Mr Jeon. I asked him if i could sit with him so that I can eat and leave quick." - Hwasa explained.

"I don't want to talk about it just yet." - I said, looking at the flowers.

"Yeah, sure Ms Kim. I'll leave now." - Hwasa said. She gives me a bow and leaves my room quickly.

I raise my eyebrows while looking at these flowers. Who is this from? That's so weird. Jungkook? Neh, why would he give me flowers? Psh. I just stare at the bouquet, with an empty mind.

Suddenly my phone rings, distracting my peace. It's Han Jin. I grab it and answer the call. "Hi babe."

"Hii~ I miss you..." - she whined. I chuckled.

"We're having dinner tonight, aren't we? Chill mama." - I said while chuckling. Han Jin continue whining.

"Are you and Chan still fighting?"

"Well, let's just say he said sorry and I lowkey forgive him." - she said.

"Lowkey? Babe..."

"What? I'm still upset." - she said. I shook my head, giggling.

"Oh! Did you get my bouquet?" - she asked.

"Heh? You sent me this bouquet?"

"Yupp!" - Han Jin answered happily. I chuckle.

"Why?"

"As a thank you for buying me the food I crave and agreed to eat with me." - Han Jin explained. I could tell how happy she is by just hearing her voice.

"Naw... you don't need to do that. I had a good time talking to you." - I said, smiling to the bouquet. Han Jin giggles.

"Is Hwasa there?"

"She's at her desk." - I said.

"She didn't explain herself or say sorry or anything?" - Han Jin asked.

"She did but I don't want to talk about it yet."

"Understandable. Hey, aren't you busy babe?" - Hna Jin asked.

"Not really. I'm just staring at my desk. I'm tired." - I said and end with a sigh.

"What did you even do?"

"I had it rough with Jungkook... Kind of." - I explained. Han Jin laughs.

"How come?"

"Let's just say, I started the fire." - I said, and lean backwards on my chair.