11.

Jungkook's P.O.V

The same day...

My baby walks out of her office and smile widely once she saw me. My heart flutters whenever she smiles. I smile back to her. As soon as she got closer, she put her hands around my shoulders and proceed to kiss my lips.

I smile in between the kiss. Ja Yoo pulls away and smile to me. It's been awhile since I see this beautiful smile of hers. A full week, all I see her her tears. "What a transformation you made, bubs." - I said. She giggles.

"I gotta be strong and face it. I have to, no matter what." - she said, putting down her hands.

"That's my girl." - I said, kissing her forehead.

"Let's go." - I said and she nods. I open the car door behind me and let my princess in. I close the door once she got in. I walk to the driver seat and got in.

"Where shall we eat?" - I asked.

"Wherever you like." - Ja Yoo said, smiling. I nod and decide to bring her to Bae's Bae Restaurant. Their new location, which have 3 stories.

Once we've arrive, Ja Yoo squealed in excitement seeing where we are. "I'm excited! Let's go!" - she exclaimed excitedly while taking off the seatbelt and quickly got out of the car. I laugh, getting out of my car.

Ja Yoo waited for me, hands out for me to grab. I grab her right hand and we got in the restaurant. It is already crowded, well god damn. Ja Yoo pouted. "Do you think we'll get a seat?"

"Hope so. This seems like a full house." - I said.

"Hello! Table for how many?" - a lady asked.

"2, miss." - I answered.

"Oh man.. hold on." - the lady said, looking worried. She grab her phone out of her pocket and begin tapping away.

"Is it okay if we give you a table upstairs? On the third floor?" - the lady asked.

"Definitely." - Ja Yoo said, smiling. The lady leads the way to the lift. She lets us in and press the 3rd floor.

The lift door opens and we got out of the lift. It is also crowded up here! Dang! "Follow me." - the lady said. The both of us followed with our hands together. The lady brings us to a seat that is near the window.

"Here is the menu. Take your orders with that lady, using glasses. Or you can press this red button on the table." - she said, pointing to another lady using glasses and a red button on our table. We thanked her and start looking at the menu.

"Unnie! Table 56 is taken!" - the lady said loudly.

"Alright!" - the lady in glasses answered.

We look through the menu, choosing what to have. We decide to get sundubu jjigae, spicy stir fried octopus, japchae, tteokbokki, bibimbap for me and kimchi fried rice for Ja Yoo.

Quite a lot but you can't deny Bae's Bae Restaurant food. It's heavenly delicious. We ordered and get ourselves drinks too. "It's nice to see you, all dressed up, smiling." - I said. Ja Yoo chuckled.

"I feel good too."

"How's Han Jin?" - I asked.

"She's doing well. She shared about her pregnancy journey and I really find it cute." - Ja Yoo asked, smiling.

"Good to hear." - I said, smiling. I realise that she's still wearing the engagement ring. But it's switched to her right hand's middle finger. I guess they've not broken up.

"We've broken up. I talked to her earlier." - Ja Yoo said, giving me a small smile.

"She told me to keep this ring, treat it like a gift." - she added, looking at her ring.

"So means, you're single?"

She shook her head. "Almost taken."

I raise my eyebrows. "Babe, you didn't ask me to be your girlfriend. I don't even know if you want me to be your girlfriend." - Ja Yoo said, pouting. I chuckle.

"Alright, sure. Let's have a date, tomorrow at Time In Restaurant." - I said, smiling. Her eyes lit up, turning into hearts and nods happily. Such a cutie.

•••

After we're done with dinner, we decide to fetch our beloved princesses. I left Hanni at my parents house and Ja Yoo left Hanna at her parents house.

Once we've fetched them, we drive back home. We showered the princesses together and let them sleep in Hanni's room. After they're asleep, Ja Yoo flops on my bed, sighing. "I'm tired..." - she sighed, on my bed. I chuckled.

I got on the bed, and lie down on her body. "Babeeee... you're so damn heavy." - she whined. I giggle.

"What are you tired of? You just started work today."

"Handling the princesses." - she said.

"It's fine when I only have 1. Now, I have 2." - she said again and sighed.

"I have 2 now... also.." - I said, sighing.

"Want another one?" - I asked. Ja Yoo pushed me away and sit up.

"No. I can't handle another baby." - she said. I chuckle. I got up and pull her hand.

"Come on, let's take a shower and then sleep after that." - I said. Ja Yoo followed me to the bathroom.

Once we're done, we cuddle in bed. Ja Yoo rest her head on my chest, while my hand is around her waist. I feel good that now Ja Yoo is mine. Somehow. I have not asked her to be my girlfriend but it already feels like it.

I kiss Ja Yoo's head, smiling on my own. "Babe." - I called. She hums, looking up to me. Our eyes met, making my heart flutter.

I kiss her lips and her forehead. "Will you be my girlfriend?" - I asked softly. Ja Yoo chuckles.

"I thought you're going to ask me tomorrow on our date." - she said.

"No, tomorrow is our real date, as a real couple. If only your agree." - I explained.

Ja Yoo giggles. "Of course baby." - she said, kissing my cheeks. I felt goosebumps all over my body. I hug her tighter, smiling.

"Thank you, baby." - I said to her ears softly. Ja Yoo kiss my cheeks, hugging me tight.

"I love you." - she whispered. I melted, and my heart is beating so fast.

"I love you, more." - i whispered back.

----------------------------------------------------
JK AND JA YOO IS NOW A COUPLE WOOHOOOOO!!! So, what's next? How will their relationship be? Idk, stay tune for the next chapter 🥰

ig: kwonkimminjeon
ig: on.e_day (kpop vocal covers)
youtube: KwonKimMinJeon
inkitt: kwonkimminjeon
ig: kpoopkween (kpop podcast)

26/7/22, 26th July 2022

-KwonKimMinJeon 💕