12.

Ja Yoo's P.O.V

The next day...

I made breakfast for my boyfriend. Hehe, now he's my boyfriend! I feel like I'm on the clouds. I'm just so freaking happy. I can't stop smiling. Was that all I needed? Maybe. "Eomma!" - Hanna called.

"Hey baby~ come, sit. Have your breakfast." - i said, smiling to her. Hanna climb up the chair and sit down. She immediately starts eating.

"Where's Hanni?" - I asked.

"Here, Eomma Ja Yoo!" - I heard Hanni answered. Jungkook walks to the dining table while carrying Hanni. He smiles widely to me, making me shy. I don't know why either! Damn it!

Jungkook put Hanni down and she proceeds to sit next to Hanna. Jungkook walk next to me, putting his arm around my waist and kissed my cheeks. "What's for breakfast, baby?" - Jungkook asked softly. It's so different now! This feels so damn different!

Yes, he calls me babe, baby before but back then we weren't in a relationship. Now that we're in a relationship, it feels so different! But I love it. My heart is pumping so fast! Ahhh!!! "Pancakes, cheese scrambled eggs and bacon. Oh and I made cheesy sandwiches." - I answered.

"Cheese all the way!" - Hanna exclaimed, enjoying the food. I chuckle. We sit down, across our princesses and dig in. A simple breakfast with my loved ones. I feel very happy today.

After breakfast, we head downstairs. Jungkook went to the car park at the basement while the princesses and I wait for him at the lobby. "Are we going to live together with Hanni, from now on, eomma?" - Hanna asked, tapping my legs.

I smile and nod. "Yay!" - the two princesses cheered happily.

"But where's Mommy? I miss her." - Hanna said, pouting. Oh my... I forgot that Han Jin is also her mother. Han Jin was there the moment she was born up till now. I felt a stab in my heart.

"Naw really baby? We can meet up with Mommy later, if you want." - I said.

"We can? Please... I miss mommy so much." - she said, pouting. Aww, my baby.

"Eomma Ja Yoo, appa is here." - Hanni said, pointing outside.

"Alright, let's go." - I said, getting up. The princesses grab my hands and we walk towards Jungkook's car. He opens the door for the princesses and they got in. He closes the door and open my door next. I smile, kissing his cheeks and got in.

Jungkook smiles, closing the door and went to the driver seat. "Ready girls?" - Jungkook asked.

"Ready!!" - the princesses answered. We giggle. Jungkook starts driving, to their school.

•••

Once we've arrive at their school, all of us got out and send them off right in front of the school. Our princesses wave to us while walking in their class and we did the same. "Eomma Ja Yoo." - Jungkook called.

"No... she can't call me that babe." - I said.

"Then? What should she call you?"

"I've never thought of it." - I answered.

"Alright, we'll think of that later. Come on, let's get going." - Jungkook said. I nod and he hold my hand. We walk to his car. Jungkook open the door for me and I got in. He closes the door and went to the driver seat while I put on the seatbelt.

"Babe, can we get coffee?" - I asked.

"Sure. Starbucks?" - he asked.

"Nu, Grey's Barista." - I said.