1.

The same day...

It is 11 pm, the soon to be brides are resting in their room. Hanna is with her grandparents, leaving the two alone. Ja Yoo is feeling so scared because she wants to tell Han Jin the truth. But what she doesn't know is that, Han Jin is feeling the same way.

She wants to tell Ja Yoo the relationship she has with Bang Chan. She doesn't know how to start or even to begin with. She doesn't know how to even explain herself. "Babe." - Han Jin called Ja Yoo. Her lady hums, looking at her.

Ja Yoo sits up and look at her soon to be wife. "Can we talk?" - Han Jin asked. Ja Yoo nods. They sit across each other, both hands intertwined together.

"Is there something wrong?" - Ja Yoo asked. Han Jin closes her eyes, taking a deep breath and lets go. She opens her eyes, smiling softly to Ja Yoo.

"I am fucked." - Han Jin starts. Ja Yoo raise her eyebrows.

"Are you horny?"

"No. No. I am being serious right now." - Han Jin said.

"Okay... go on."

Han Jin lets out a small laugh, telling herself that this is unbelievable. This is super crazy. "Have you noticed anything weird about me?" - she asked to Ja Yoo.

Ja Yoo look at her soon to be wife up and down, and shake her head. "No. You're the same." - she said.

"Whatever I'm going to say, I beg you, please. Please, be as honest as you can and hear me out." - Han Jin said, tightening her grip on Ja Yoo's hands. Ja Yoo nods.

"Okay you've never been this damn serious. What's up?" - Ja Yoo said, curiously.

"Fuck." - Han Jin cursed, not knowing how to start. The feeling of scared is super strong. She is scared that Ja Yoo will not accept it and call off the wedding. More worst is that, she's scared if Ja Yoo will fire her and throw her out of the house.

"Babe, just let it out. You're looking pale." - Ja Yoo said, worriedly.

"I am not sure if you're able to handle it. Nor myself."

"I am able to handle it. I am sure I can." - Ja Yoo said. Han Jin takes a deep breath and look into Ja Yoo's eyes.

"I-.. I am in love.." - Han Jin starts. Ja Yoo raises her eyebrows in curiosity.

"With..." - Han Jin continued. Her hands started shaking and became cold. Ja Yoo is very worried with this sudden behaviour from her fiancée. Never ever she's been like this. This is odd. Han Jin's heart beats so fast that she avoids eye contact with Ja Yoo.

Ja Yoo cups Han Jin's face and force to look at her. Han Jin feels like as if she's suffocating because of this. She takes a deep breath in.

"I'm... I- I am in l-love-e... with B-bang-"

"Bang Chan." - Ja Yoo cuts. Han Jin looks straight in Ja Yoo's eyes, feeling goosebumps all over her body. Tears begin to form in Han Jin's eyes as she feels a lump in her throat. Han Jin can't seem to breathe properly after she said that. Ja Yoo calm her down, by wiping her tears and telling her to breathe in and out. Even though she's not calm.

"I'm an asshole." - Han Jin said, tears still running down her cheeks.

"I was tasked to work with Bang Chan for our wedding. But I ended up having a secret relationship with him." - Han Jin said, laughing, wiping her tears.

"And I hate myself for that. I hate that I am not loyal. I hate that I let this happen. I am lesbian yet... I have no idea how I fall for a man."

"Shh. Stop. Stop babe." - Ja Yoo said, looking at Han Jin, trying to shut her up.