13.

Jungkook's P.O.V

The same night...

I dressed myself up, in black formal pants, a white turtleneck and a black blazer. I went ahead, putting on my black formal shoes too. I did put on light makeup, to make myself look more human and not dead. Before leaving the house, I styled my hair. Push them to the back and also added all my piercings. I sprayed my favourite perfume too.

After that, I grab my phone and wallet, putting them in my pockets. Before leaving my house, I grab the bouquet of roses and smile once I smelled them. I hope she likes it. I leave my house, pressing the lift button. The lift door opens and I got in, pressing the highest floor, where Ja Yoo's house is. Oh, she's at her own house, to get ready.

Once I've arrive, I walk towards her house door. I press on the bell, hiding the bouquet behind my back and wait patiently. Within a few seconds the door opens.

I look up and my heart immediately beats so damn fast and I smile, so widely seeing Ja Yoo. She's dressed in a black long sleeve dress that has a slit down her legs, and black high heels. Her hair is beautifully done, fringe to the side, loose curls.

She uses a gold dangling earring, a gold necklace, gold bracelet, gold rings. Literally gold everything. Her makeup, urgh! She's beautiful. Simple brown eyeshadow, eyeliner and a light nude brown lipstick for a natural look. Yet, she's stunning!

"Hi!" - she greeted me with a wide smile. My jaw dropped a little.

"Hi. Damn, you're look beautiful." - I complimented, making her giggle.

"Ready?" - I asked, closing my mouth after the sentence ends.

"Oh hold on. Let me get my phone and bag." - she said. I nod, smiling. She went on taking her stuff, while I wait.

Soon, she comes back, turning off her light and close the door. Ja Yoo turns around and our eyes met. "Let's go." - she said.

"Oh wait. I have something for you." - I said, grabbing her arm softly. She raise her eyebrows, but looking anticipated. I smile and bring the bouquet to the front, towards her.

"I got these beautiful flowers for you. I hope you like them." - I said, smiling. Her eyes turns into hearts, and the smile on her face is totally different.

"My my my, really?" - she asked. I nod. She takes the bouquet and sniff the flowers. She admires the flowers and the smile on her face never leaves.

"I love them. Thank you, baby." - Ja Yoo said, walking towards me to give a kiss on my cheeks.

•••

We've arrive at Time In Restaurant, their new branch. It's in a tall building, 40 storeys, and the restaurant is located at the 38th floor till the rooftop. "I've never been to this branch of theirs. They're expanding so well." - Ja Yoo said, looking excited.

She links her arm with mine and we walk in the building. We got in the lift and went to the 38th floor. Once the lift door opens, the entrance of Time In Restaurant greets us with dim lights on the ceiling, black and red walls.

The counter table is all black, a Time In Restaurant logo on the front and the wall. It gives such a luxurious vibe which is honestly awesome. The receptionist greeted us with a wide smile and asked for my name.

"Jeon Jungkook." - I answered. The receptionist did some typings on the keyboard.

"Alright, Mr Jeon, your table is ready. My colleague will lead you the way." - the receptionist said with a wide smile. The both of us thank her and followed her colleague that was next to her.