26.

ps: psst, read my note at the end oki 🤍

Jungkook's P.O.V

The next day...

"Babe... babe, wake up." - I heard Ja Yoo called. I hum, turning to the other side. I felt a tap on my back.

"Wake up... It's almost noon and you're late for work." - Ja Yoo said.

"Noon?" - I asked. Ja Yoo hums.

"Hmm... screw work. I'm so tired, I wanna sleep." - I groan and hug a pillow.

"Okay... anyways, I'm going to meet Han Jin and explain about yesterday." - she said.

"What? You tell her about our sex life?"

"What..? No! Of course not! I was supposed to bring her out for dinner yesterday." - she explained. I hum.

"Go ahead."

"Don't sleep too long. You need to eat."

I hum. "Alright mom..."

Ja Yoo hits my back, which makes me whine in pain. "I'm going now." - she said. I hum.

"I love you." - she said.

"I love you too, kitty." - I teased, smiling on my own.

"Fuck my life..." - I heard her whisper softly and the door closed. I get comfortable, pulling the comforter over my body and continue with my sleep.

Ja Yoo's P.O.V

"So, you're telling me, before me, was another girl and she was Jungkook's wife...?" - Han Jin asked, raising her eyebrows.

I sigh and nod. "I thought I was the first lady you dated." - Han Jin said, crossing her arms.

"I'm somehow disappointed because you didn't tell me about this." - she added. I sigh, massaging my forehead.

"And it's funny that you hated her husband but now you're in love with him." - Han Jin adds. I sigh again.

"Honestly, I don't know if I wanna be mad at you or be sad that your ex died. But I feel mad, more than sad." - she said.

I let out a sigh. "Babe, it's the past. Just like Bang Chan, he's my first ex, and now you're with him." - I said, feeling a little angry. She rolled her eyes.

"Ah, I am just damn confused." - Han Jin said, looking away.

"I am too. But you know what, I'll leave and give you time to adapt this sudden information." - I said, getting up. Han Jin ignores me, which means, I just need to leave. I left their house, and go home.

Once I reach home, I walk to the kitchen and found Jeon Jungkook cooking. "Oh hey my love." - he greeted me, as he comes closer to me to give a kiss on my cheeks.

"Hi love." - I greeted him back with a small smile. He pouts.

"Naw, what's with the stinky face?" - he asked while going back to the stove to stir the food he's making.

I sigh, sitting on the high chair. "Han Jin is mad after knowing that Si Eun is the first lady I dated."

Jungkook laughs. "She's jealous, babe." - he said, still laughing.

"I know, and it's very annoying." - I whined, as I rest my bring my right hand under my chin to rest.

"Now now, put that thought away, let's eat. I cook lunch." - he said, smiling. I give him a nod and smile.

"Let me change first." - I said, getting down the high chair.

I walk my way to my room and heard Jungkook said, "You look better with nothing on!"