18.

Ja Yoo's P.O.V

The same night...

"No thanks! I'm taking the taxi!" - I said, rejecting his offer.

"By the time the taxi comes, you'll be drenched! Come on!" - he said. Just then the rain got way heavier and another lightning strikes. Urgh..! Fine! I immediately run towards his car and got in. After closing the door, I put on the seatbelt.

"Here." - Seungcheol said, handing me two white medium blankets. One of them, I put it on my thigh, covering my legs. And the other one, I put it on my shoulders, covering my body.

"Thank you." - I said, looking at Seungcheol.

"No worries. Ready?"

I nod. "Where are you heading to? I can send you." - he asked.

"Back to my office." - I said.

"Really? I can send you straight home instead. The rain doesn't seem like it would stop any time soon." - Seungcheol said. I look out the window and the thunder strikes. Damn it.

"I guess you can send me home." - I said. I told him my address and seems like he knows where it is. My phone rings and it's Han Jin. I smile.

"Hi babe."

"Hm. Chan and I already fetched the princesses and we're on our way back home now. Come to Chan's house later, I cooked dinner." - Han Jin said. Oh lord, I forgot about my daughters!

"Oh damn, how could I forget about them? Thanks babe." - I said, smacking my head.

"Hm. Bye." - she said and ended the call. Istg this girl. I decide to text Jungkook, informing him about the princesses.

'To: my bb <3
Babe, Chan and Han Jin already fetch the princesses. Don't worry. Oh and Han Jin told us to go to Chan's house for dinner. Han Jin cooked <3'

"So, how did the meeting go?" - Seungcheol asked. I literally forgot that he's driving.

"It went well." - I said, putting my phone down.

"Do you know Mr Shin well?" - he asked. I shook my head.

"I probably met him once and maybe twice now." - I said.

"You know him?" - I asked.

"Kind of. He is Kay's step dad." - Seungcheol said. I raise my eyebrows.

"Kay's step dad? Wow... and you're doing business with him?"

Seungcheol nods. "He doesn't know that the both of us are dating or dated." - he said.

"Also, don't mind me asking. I heard you had a fight with Kay at my pantry the other day. Everything alright?" - I asked. He chuckles.

"We're fine. Well you know, just what a couple would do, fight." - he said.

"So you and Kay are together?" - I asked.

"Yes. No- I mean yes but maybe no."

"Is it a yes or no?" - I asked.

"It's confusing for us now. But I treat us as we're still together." - he explained.

"Interesting." - I said and hum.

"And you? I've seen you with the lady and then with a man... so which is it?" - he asked. Well, since I am such a busybody, asking about his life, I guess I have to tell him a little bit of mine.

"The lady is my ex fiancée that I still love and care. The man, is my boyfriend." - I said.

"Now that's more confusing." - he said.