37.

Jungkook's P.O.V

•••

"Finally, justice for you." - I said, smiling to Si Eun's tomb. I place roses on her grave, still smiling. Everyone placed a rose each for Si Eun.

Ja Yoo, Bang Chan, Han Jin and I, are here to visit Si Eun. We decide to sit here, till lunch time. Han Jin prepared us sandwiches to snack on. She brought herself a chair, so she don't need to sit on the floor.

As for Ja Yoo, right after the incident, all of us rushed to the hospital to get her checked. After getting check, she's okay. Thank god. Just a little cut on her neck, and she's taking it really well. My love is really strong.

"I could've been down there, just like you dear." - Ja Yoo said to Si Eun and giggle right after. Han Jin hits her head lightly.

"Babe... don't say that..." - I said, as my mood got down. I don't know what to do if she really dies.

"Your mouth needs a slap, Kim Ja Yoo." - Han Jin scolded her. Bang Chan is giggling alone, hearing our little fight.

"What..? I'm just saying something that could've happen." - Ja Yoo said and shrugged.

"I have a question. Would you pull that trigger for real?" - Bang Chan asked me.

"Honestly, no. I'm too scared. Ma'am literally showed an example right in front of my eyes." - I said, and shuddered. It still gives me chills when I think of it.

"Why didn't you let me kill her?" - Han Jin asked Chan.

"Because you're with a child. Hell no." - Chan said.

"Hi guys." - a familiar voice said. All of us followed where it came from and it turns out to be Seungcheol. He's walking towards us with flowers in his hand, smiling to us. He place the flowers on Si Eun's grave and give her a bow.

Ja Yoo's P.O.V

We end up going to a restaurant together with Seungcheol for lunch. I invited Kay and Hwasa too. All of us sit together and ordered food. "I just have so many questions to ask you, Seungcheol." - Jungkook said.

"And I'll be happy to answer them." - Seungcheol answered, smiling.

"Were you really tasked... to kill Ja Yoo?" - Jungkook asked. I am lowkey afraid of Seungcheol now, after knowing his supposedly intention. I just can't believe that, because he was such a nice person.

"I was." - Seungcheol answered. He went on explaining who he really is. Seungcheol turns out to be an adopted child. His real parents left him in the hospital, while he was still a baby. His adopted parents are Choi Miyoung's real parents.

Seungcheol got the surname, from his adoptive parents. Growing up, he is very close to Miyoung. They went to school together, went to the same university and even work in the same company which their parents have hand down to them.

Miyoung grew up feeling jealous towards Seungcheol because he's getting the luxury life which she could've own by herself. She didn't want to share with her brother. But Seungcheol never really care. He still sees her as a sister that he loves.

Miyoung always tells him about the relationship she had with Jungkook. Only thing is, Seungcheol have never met Jungkook in person. He always listens to his noona's rants, and complains. He doesn't know how but she got violent as the anger builds up.

That was how she planned to kill Baek Si Eun. Seungcheol was tasked to kill her, by crashing his car and Jungkook's, and made it look like an accident. But he backed out, because Si Eun is innocent and he doesn't have the heart do kill someone.