34.

Han Jin's P.O.V

Weekend...

It's the day!!! Ah! I'm so excited to know the gender of my little one! We're all at the studio, everyone is dressed in all white. With everyone dressing in white, the colors of the decorations pops up. Pastel pink, sky blue and a little purple here and there.

Almost everyone is here, some of them are enjoying the food. Some of them are taking pictures of the view, some are talking with each other, some enjoying the music. My parents are here too, and I am happy that they can make it. It's also their first time meeting Chan.

They seem to like Chan too. I love that they are as excited as I am, to know the gender of our baby. "Halabeoji! Halmeoni!!" - Hanna squealed happily as soon as she saw my parents.

"Hanna, my little baby!" - my eomma squealed, getting lower with her arms wide open. Hanna hugs her halmeoni tightly, and give a kiss on her cheeks. My heart is melting over this cuteness!

The both of them talk together and my appa joins in the conversation. I am so thankful that my parents accepted Hanna like their own grandchild and they love them very much. "Babe, it's show time." - Ja Yoo said.

"Oh, really?" - I asked. She nods, smiling.

"Ms Ja Yoo~ hello~" - my appa greeted Ja Yoo.

"Abeoji, eomeoni, hello!" - Ja Yoo greeted my parents with a formal bow and a wide smile.

"Come, it's almost time to reveal the gender. Let's gather around." - Ja Yoo said to my parents. With that, all of us gathered at the main small stage.

I went up the stage with Chan's help. A big black balloon is in the middle of the stage, which we will pop it with a pin, to reveal the gender. Ja Yoo hands us a microphone.

"Hello everyone. First off, we would like to thank all of you for coming to this wonderful event. It's nice to see everyone here, thank you so much!" - Chan said using the microphone.

"So, what are your guesses? Is it a boy or a girl?" - I asked. The crowd answered with excitement, shouting their guesses. It's really cute.

"Be it a girl or a boy, as long as he or she is healthy, that is the most important." - I said, right after.

"That's correct!" - Ja Yoo's dad said loudly, making all of us giggle.

"Alright, so, we have the pins here in our hands." - I said, showing everyone the pin that I'm holding. Chan did the same, smiling.

"Let's do a countdown shall we?" - Chan said.

"Alright start from 10, let's go!" - I said.

"10!"

"9!"

"8!"

"7!"

"6!"

"5!"

"4!"

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

Everyone did the count down together, with full of anticipation and excitement. As the number got smaller, I got more nervous but so excited at the same time. Once we count, 1, Bang Chan and I pop the balloon with the pins and I felt goosebumps all over my body.

The balloon pops, and the blue confetti is free and flying all around. Everyone screams enthusiastically while Chan and I hugged tightly, "It's a boy!!!!!" - Chan shouted with excitement. I can't help but tears start running down my eyes. Chan laughs, wiping my tears and kissing my cheeks.