35.

Ja Yoo's P.O.V

The same night...

I shook my head as I watch Bang Chan stomping to where Hwasa went. I finish up my drink, throwing it in the trash and went in the restroom. I got in one of the cubicle and did my small business.

Someone walks in the restroom and I saw black heels, walking past my cubicle. The faucet went off right after that. It's probably some lady that works in this building. After I'm done with my business, I open the cubicle door and the first thing I see is Ms Choi.

"Ah! Oh my god... Ms Choi.. you really scared me." - I said, letting out a sigh after that. She giggles.

"Sorry. I saw you walking in the restroom so I decide to disturb you a little." - she said, giving way for me to walk to the sink. I chuckle, walking to the sink, to wash my hands.

"What are you doing here?" - I asked.

"I was invited for Ms Ryu's baby gender reveal party." - she said, walking towards me and wash her hands.

"Oh~ I didn't know that. I didn't even see you though." - I said, turning off the faucet and grab the tissue from the dispenser to wipe my hands dry. Ms Choi did the same, giving me a smile.

"But, the party ended 2 hours ago? Why are you still here?" - I asked, curiously. I throw the tissue in the trash, and Ms Choi did the same. We walk out of the restroom and walk next to each other towards the studio where the after party is held.

"I was waiting for you." - she said.

"Me..? What for??" - I asked, still so curious. Out of a sudden, Ms Choi went behind me, putting her right hand over my shoulder and I felt a slight sharpness on my neck.

"AAAAHHHHHH!" - I screamed, as soon as I saw a knife, on my neck.

"Oh please, Ms Choi! What the hell are you doing?!" - I screamed.

"Shut up!" - she said, tightening her grip.

"Walk straight!" - she commands.

Jungkook's P.O.V

"AAAAHHHHHH!" - we heard someone screamed. Everyone paused, looking at each other.

"What was that?" - appa asked. I shrugged.

"Jungkook! Chan! Han Jin! Eomma! Appa!" - the lady screamed. Wait, that's my name.

"That's Ja Yoo!" - I said and Ja Yoo's mom said it too. With that, all of us quickly rushed out of the studio. While Ja Yoo's eomma stayed with the kids. We hear another scream and we followed where it came from.

"Babe?! Kim Ja Yoo!" - I shouted, while walking through the hallways. We made a turn to the right and there, we saw Ja Yoo standing with a knife forced to her neck and the person behind her.

"Miyoung..." - I said softly, seeing how she held Ja Yoo.

"Ya! What the hell are you doing?!" - Han Jin shouted. Ja Yoo's tears are running down from her eyes, her lips are trembling in fear.

"Let her go!" - Ja Yoo's father shouted, while crying. No one is brave enough to approach Miyoung since she have a knife and it might trigger her to kill Ja Yoo. I have to man up. I can't let her take another lady that I love again.

"Miyoung, let her go!" - I said, walking up to her slowly. Miyoung chuckles, shaking her head.

"NO! This bitch have to die! Because of her, you will never come back to me!" - she shouted.

"How could you? How could you lock me in your hidden room?! Where is the Jungkook that I used to know?! The one that loved me so much!" - Miyoung shouted again.

"Ms Choi?! Let my boss go!!" - I heard Hwasa's voice coming from the other side. Miyoung turns around with Ja Yoo, and pointed the knife towards Hwasa and Bang Chan. Now she's surrounded.

"Don't get close!" - Miyoung shouted. Ja Yoo's cryings got a little louder and this is hurting me so badly. She looks like she's about to faint but I know she's fighting to be strong.

"Miyoung, please. Ja Yoo isn't part of our problem." - I said, more to begged. She turns, pointing the knife towards me.

"She is! She is part of our problem!" - Miyoung shouted. Her voice is so loud, it echoes.

"You killed my wife! Isn't that enough?!" - I asked, raising my voice.

"I don't care about that! Si Eun deserves to be dead in the first place for stealing you away from me!" - Miyoung shouted again. Her eyes are red, and scary looking.

Ja Yoo steps on Miyoung's foot, causing her to scream in pain. She loosen her grip on Ja Yoo's neck. But she came to her senses quick, pulling Ja Yoo tighter and place the knife on Ja Yoo's neck again.

"Where do you think you're going, huh? You're going to die in my arms! You're not going anywhere!" - Miyoung shouted to Ja Yoo.

I could see blood running down Ja Yoo's neck. She's trying so hard not to scream nor cry any further. I have no idea what the fuck to fucking do, for fuck sake. "J-just kill me..." - I heard Ja Yoo said to Miyoung.

"Don't worry, I will." - Miyoung said, smirking. Ja Yoo managed to look at me, giving me a slight smile. Someone walks down the stairs, on our side. All of us turn to see who it was. He calmly walks into the chaos, and smile once he saw me.

"Finally, you're here!" - Miyoung said, smirking.

"Took you long enough! This bitch is strong and I'm loosing energy, urgh!" - Miyoung groaned.

Seungcheol looks unbothered, and his hands are in his pockets. "I'm not helping you, noona." - Seungcheol said. I gasped. I can hear Han Jin, Bang Chan, Hwasa and Ja Yoo's parents gasps too.

"Noona????" - all of us asked, still very shocked.

-----------------------------------------------
Noona?! I'm not sure if it's obvious but I tried to make it not obvious except for their surnames which is the same. So... will Choi Miyoung kill Ja Yoo? Usually the main lead won't die, right? 🤷🏻‍♀️ idk, you guys gotta wait for the next chapter to find out!

ig: kwonkimminjeon
ig: on.e_day (kpop vocal covers)
youtube: KwonKimMinJeon
inkitt: kwonkimminjeon
ig: kpoopkween (kpop podcast)

21/2/23, 21st February 2023

-KwonKimMinJeon 💕