Sixty Three

~

...~..........~...
New York all day

"Okay let's go." Rafe took Luna's hand and she followed him.
They were on they way out but then a song started playing.

"Oh my god." Luna stopped walking and Rafe turned arund confused.

"What happened?"

"This song." She stepped to him. "Dance with me?"

"I- I'm not sure. I haven't done that since prom."

"You will do fine. Please." She gave him puppy eyes. "Then we can go back to the hotel."

"Okay." He smiled and they went to the dance floor while 'Ultraviolence' by Lana Del Rey played already.

Rafe and Luna started dancing to the slow song. His one hand was around her waist and the other one held hers. They looked at each other and smiled. They felt like they were the only people in the room and were just focused on the person in front. The moment was going to be stuck in their mind forever.

When the song was almost over she leaned against his chest and he pulled her close to him. Rafe kissed the top of her head and she lifted it to give him a kiss on the lips which he responded to.

The song ended and they walked happily out of the bar and called for a cab. Luckily they got one fast. The drive was quiet and Rafe was looking through the window the whole time, he was super tired and he felt off, he had no energy for any interaction. He just wanted to be alone with Luna and go to bed.

When they arrived, they paid the driver and walked inside the hotel lobby. Rafe was still quiet which confused Luna.
They waited for the elevator and when it arrived Luna stepped in, Rafe followed her close behind. She wasn't sure if he was mad or just tired but he was definitely not in a good mood.

"Which level again?" She asked.

"10." Rafe said low. She noticed his eyes ranking over her body.

"You're quiet. What's going on?"

"Nothing."

"How can I help?" She tilted her head.

He watched the elevator door close and then turned to Luna.
"A lot." And bend down.

A bit overwhelmed by his sudden kiss Luna stumbled back a little but he held her close and moved her into the corner of the elevator, kissing her harder. He was tired but he wanted her, they were both a bit drunk from the party and it was a wonderful day, filled with love.
He kissed her neck and she moved to give him better acces. Luna's eyes fell on her reflection on the mirror on the wall. It was a surreal day, she was all in all not realising that her sister married and that they were alone in New York now.
Rafe broke her out of her thoughts as his hand came to cup her face, tilting it in his direction to claim her lips once again.
She kissed him back with equal pressure, her mouth opening up to him to meet his tongue that discovered her without hesitation.
Luna gripped the collar of his blazer to bring him closer to her as he pressed her against the wall of the elevator, devouring her, his hands falling on the wall, caging her.