Fifty Seven

~

...~..........~...
Kiss

The next day Luna woke up first. She still knew everything that happened. She looked to the side and  saw him with his eyes closed. Their feet were tangled together and his hand laid around her waist. A warm feeling went through her stomach and she never wanted to leave his bed.
But she had to. It wasn't right, they broke up.
She needed to leave and it felt like a flashback from the first night they slept together.

She tried to get out of his hands, no matter how much it hurt she had to go.

"Babe where are you going?" He mumbled half in his sleep.

Luna froze at his words but she ignored it and stood up.
Her movement and the leaving of the mattress woke him up completely.

"Luna..."

She looked around to him.

"What happened?"

"What do you mean?"

"I said something didn't I?"

"Ehm... just a pet name."

"I'm sorry. I just... forgot I guess."

She nodded. "I get it."

"I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have called you."

He nodded. "No it was right. You needed someone and the others didn't answer."

"Uhm... You know, I should leave."

"Yeah. I'll get your clothes." He also stood up.

Luna followed him downstairs. He gave her the clothes.
"Should I call Sarah?"

She nodded and when Rafe told her that Sarah would come and pick her up, she changed in the bathroom. She took a long time to get ready, she didn't want to be with him alone, it would be too awkward.

She texted Sarah to tell her when she was almost there. She did and then Luna walked out the bathroom.
Luna saw Rafe sitting in the kitchen and looked up when she walked out the bathroom. He stroke over his chin and watched her.

"Is she here?" He asked Luna.

"Yeah soon."

"Okay." He nodded.