Twelve

~

...~..........~...
Wrapped around her finger

"Ey yo country club!" Barry said when Rafe walked in. "Oh Luna you back?"

Rafe gave him a handshake, hugging him and Barry walked them to the room they were the last time.

"Got your stuff." Rafe said and gave him the bag and money.

"Ah finally. Do you want to drink some you look horrible." Barry slapped his shoulder and laughed.

"Yeah." Rafe said and sat down on the couch.

Barry left the room. Luna had kept her distance and now she stood alone in the room against the wall.

"Come here." Rafe said when he saw that Luna still stood against the wall of the room.

"I thought you just wanted to bring something here and then go." She mumbled, crossing her arms.

"Things have changed."

"Mh." Luna responded not moving.

"Now come here." He said in a needy voice.

Luna sighed but started walking to him, when she was closer he took her hand and pulled her down.
They let their hands go and Luna laid back shaking her leg anxiously. She still had the letter on her mind.

"What's going on?" Rafe asked.

"Nothing."

"Okay. Fair enough." Rafe looked at her. She didn't respond and awkward silence was left b
Finally Barry came back with beer and other liquor bottles.
Rafe was the first to take the hard alcohol and poured it in a cup.
Luna took a beer. She didn't want to drink that much, she didn't want to drink at all.

"Here take a shot with me!" Rafe nuged Luna.

"No I can't be the wasted one."

"What do you mean?" Rafe scoffed.

"I mean it's enough when you are drunk."

"You don't need to take care of me." Rafe mumbled.

"I've never said that." Luna responded.

"Then take a shot with me." Rafe kept arguing.

"One and I pour it myself." Luna gave up.