Fifty Four

~

...~..........~...
Arguments

The next day Luna wake up still in Rafe's arms. He was already awake. When he noticed that she was also awake he stroke over her shoulder. "Good Morning."

"Good Morning." She smiled and looked up to him. "What time is it?"

"Ehm..." He looked around at his alarm clock. "10."

"Oh." She sighed and looked at her phone but no one texted her.

"Everything alright?"

"Yes. I think they are all still asleep."

"Good. More time for us." He pulled her to him and kissed her neck. She melted into his kisses and closed her eyes satisfied.

They cuddled and Rafe stroke over her arm. She got goosebumps and smiled. They stayed just like that, feeling and touching each other till someone knocked on the door.

"It's me." Sky said and Rafe let Luna go so he could get out of bed. He opened the door.

"Hi." He said quiet.

"I just wanted to say that they are up."

"Okay thanks." He looked around to Luna who already stood up and walked to him.

Rafe rested his hand round her waist, she smiled up to him.

Sky sighed as she looked at them. "You are too cute. Sad that you can't show it."

"I know... but I don't know and want to know what happens if our friends find out." Luna said quiet.

"Yeah... let's just hope if they find out its not too bad." Sky looked at them with a sorry look. "We should go downstairs or in the room before they see us." Sky already walked to the room.

Luna and Rafe nodded and Luna wanted to walked away from him. But before she could go he turned her head to his and kissed her one last time. They smiled at each other.

"Are you serious??" Sky groaned.

They chuckled and Rafe let her go.

It was the right moment because a few seconds after Sky an Luna were in the room, Pope came up the stairs and walked to their room.

"Hi what's up. John and I went to get breakfast. We're all downstairs."

"Alright we're coming." Sky smiled and after they were dressed they walked downstairs.