Thirty Two

~

...~..........~...
Failed

Luna woke up with a headache. Yesterday was like a movie. Rafe and her went on a trip, he voluntarily invited Sky and they had an amazing time together. Then they had Kegger, Rafe was there too, her friends weren't that happy about it... Bret was also there, she always had so much fun with him. Gosh they played many games, no wonder why she had a headache.

She was thinking back to yesterday, mostly about Rafe. Then Luna's mind reminded her that Sky was just on the Island till the afternoon, she sighed and turned around to her friend.
But Sky wasn't next to her, confused she looked around but when she heard Sky talking outside she relaxed.

Sky always woke up early even when they have gone to bed really late. Luna liked to sleep in but not too long because then half of the day was over and she had the feeling that she didn't do a lot. And if she woke up later than 10 and went to bed early enough she overslept and would be the whole day tired, that also sucked.

She looked at her watch. It was almost 10am, still okay for her. She got up and joined her friends that sat on the sofa.

"Hi. Kie said that we have to go surfing." Pope said to Luna as he saw her coming out of the room.

"Oh well good morning. Yeah the weather is perfect." Luna nodded.

"Remember that we have to go to dad." JJ said.

"Yeah I didn't forget that." She answered. She couldn't stop thinking about it the whole night.

"Good. At 4pm."

"Yup." Luna sighed and sat down next to Sarah. "When do we want to go?" Luna asked.

"I don't know we can take our time." John shrugged.

"First have a good breakfast, Kie brought fruits from home!" Sky said.

"Oh!" Luna smiled. "Thanks Kie!"

"No problem." Kiara said and ate a grape.

A few minutes later, when they were all done with eating, Luna and Sky got dressed, while talking about random things. Yesterday and Rafe came up a few times. Sky was already dressed, she wore a blue bikini with pink flowers, over it a white dress. She looked cute.
Luna already put her usual black surfing bikini with a light blouse on and a loose short jeans on.

...~..........~...

Two hours later they drove to the beach. It was a different beach than usual. They wanted to try new places with different waves. But it was on Figure Eight and they were expecting Kooks being there.