Nine

~

...~..........~...
No offence to your girl

The chilly melody of the alarm woke Luna up. Her head turned to see Sky laying next to her pulling the blanket over her face, she groaned.
The last week had been exhausting and they never really had enough free time to do nothing and just relax. It was a good thing though, Sky and Luna enjoyed being busy all the time but only with fun stuff, of course.

Luna slowly opened her eyes again, the warmth of the sun peaking through the half closed blinds played a small smile on her lips, today was going to be a good day.

"I don't want to go back to the main land..." Sky mumbled from under the blanket.

"I don't want you to leave." Luna rolled around to put her arm around her friends waist. Sky pulled her closer and they stayed like that a while.
Luna could feel Sky's chest lifting and sinking when she breathed, her heart beat was relaxed. A comfortable feeling went through Luna's chest and she closed her eyes again.

Today was the last day for Sky on the island and they wanted to do a day off with the Pogues.
Pope knocked on the door. "Hi, are you awake?"

That made them to pull apart, "Yes we are, we're coming!" Luna said and got out of the bed.

They got ready and soon they both walked down the small corridor to the kitchen and sat down at the table.
JJ lifted his head when his sister and her friend sat down at the table. He was eating a bread.

"You guys want some?" He spoke with a full mouth.

"Yeah." Luna looked at her brother and messed his hair up.

"Eyy!!" He responded and escaped her hands.

Sky chuckled, "You two are adorable."
She got a glaring look from both of the siblings.

"If looks could kill. You would have died so many times Sky!" John B laughed and gave her and Luna a slice of bread.

...~..........~...

"Are you all ready?" Kie arrived and stood at the door of the porch, carrying her cooler.

They all greeted her and went outside to the boat.
Before Luna stepped outside, JJ took her hand and pulled her back.
They were the only ones standing on the porch, now alone.

Luna got nervous. "What does he want?"

"Are you okay?" JJ asked his sister. He knew that it was always a hard time when Sky left because she was Luna's escape.

"Huh? I- yeah... it's alright. Thank you J." Luna looked up to him.

JJ smiled a little and hugged her. "I love you big sis." He whispered in her ear.

"I love you too little bro." She giggled soft.

They broke apart from their hug and hurried to get to the boat.
The friend group started to drive through the marsh.