One

~

...~..........~...
This is not the county club

"Luna can you get outside? There is a grocery deliver!" Mister Carrera shouted over the counter of the kitchen.

It was early and only the regular guests were sitting outside, they were used to the shouting and busyness in the opening time.

"I'll help her." Kiara said and walked out with Luna to the delivery car. It was Mr. Heyward and Pope.

"Hello Mr. Heyward! Hi Pope!" Luna welcomed Pope's dad. She liked him a lot, he was the fist person who employed her.
He went in for a hug.

"Oh hello Luna. Do you miss working with us?" Mr. Heyward laughed when he let her out of the hug.

"Of course I do but don't tell Mr. Carrera ." She put her finger on her lips. "Also please call me, if you need help again, I'm here."

"Sure. I will." He was glad that Luna was spontaneous to help him anytime out but he knew that it was mostly because of the money and that it was tight because Luke never really cared.

Pope opened the back of the truck to reveal around ten boxes of vegetables and fish. The others walked up to him and got some boxes out and went to the restaurant.

Luna walked next to Pope when they were on their second round.

"Are you alright?" He asked and looked at her.

"Mhm I'm alright." Luna looked up to him.

"Okay, it's just because you look... tired."

"Yeah I haven't slept well... you know. It's the last day of the semester." She shrugged.

"Okay. But you know that you can always come to me and talk." Pope smiled at her.
He knew something was wrong but he didn't want to force her to talk about it.

"Yeah thank you Pope." She smiled at him and bumped into his side a bit.

They went back in the restaurant in silence.
A smell of cooked vegetables and a sizzling surrounded Luna, she felt comfortable and got in work mode right away.

...~..........~...

The restaurant got fuller and Luna was running around serving food and answering calls for reservations.
When she cleaned the table the phone rang but Mr. C answered.

"Luna, I wrote a order on the paper, please do it right away they will come soon. It's already paid."

"Alright!" Luna said and looked on the order, she guessed it was for three to four people. It was for 'Rose C.'
Luna went to the pantry and got all the stuff she needed and started cooking. She was almost done with most of the dishes for the order when she realised that she forgot to get one thing. She went in the back to the pantry, "Luna I need you at the counter!" Mr. C said and looked around to her. She sighed, grabbed the forgotten salad and walked out.