Fifty Three

~

...~..........~...
Jealousy

It was Wednesday and quite busy at the beach but they found a place to sit down and prepare their boards.
Rafe was better than a few months ago. Luna was proud of him. They were surfing and he wanted to show her a new trick Topper taught him.

"Okay just bare with me for at least five tries." Rafe said when they were back on the beach.

Luna laughed. "Okay. Go on!"

She watched him from the beach. He didn't need to have five tries he did it on the first one. She smiled big at him when he came back from the water.
"Rafe you did amazing! I'm so proud of you." She touched his shoulder.

"Thanks! I didn't expect it." He sat next to her.

"It was super good. Water?" She gave him a bottle.

Luna and Rafe relaxed a bit on the towel and tanned while talking. She had brought her book and was reading. They took a break for an hour.
It was difficult for them not to touch or kiss but they had to. They were in public and on the beach were so many people they could know one of them, at least.

...~..........~...

"Do you want to go swimming?" Luna lifted her head to ask when she was finished with a chapter.

"Yeah I'm getting hot again." Rafe nodded.

They went into the warm water which was still refreshing and they swam for a while but it was still too many people.

"Let's get out, the kids annoy me." Rafe whispered. There were three kids that were screaming and shouting while playing with a ball in the water.

"Okay, yeah." Luna chuckled.

"Maybe we can go back home. You weren't in the pool yet."

"You're right. Sure we can." Luna nodded, she rather have privacy with him.

On the way back they met Anthony and surprisingly for them Bret. He was with Anthony.

"Luna!" Anthony shouted and Luna turned around.

"Oh hi!" Luna smiled and pulled Rafe back.

"Bret?" Rafe asked confused.

"Rafe?" Also Bret looked confused at them.

"What are you doing here?" Luna asked Anthony.

"We just wanted to go swimming. You're already leaving?"