𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

"What the hell is your ex girlfriend doing?" I open the door to Alessandro's place at full force, and step in like a lunatic

"Okay. . ." Alessandro stops whatever he was doing on his laptop and turns to look at me. "You want to expand on that?" I throw my jacket on his coat rack before moving to his kitchen island.

"She's telling the world that you guys are working through your stuff, that there's the possibility of a future for you two." He doesn't say anything. "Well, is there the possibility of a future between you two?"

He looks at me like I am crazy. "Well?"

"No, there's no future between me and Sophia, Angie." His voice is serious, but I can tell by the smirk on his face he is trying to hide that he finds my behavior amusing. 

"Come on, you can't seriously believe what she's saying. She just wants the attention."

"Well, make her stop. I don't feel like sharing you, even if it is in her deluded mind."

He breaths out, "You want me to make her stop. How exactly do you want me do that? I have been ignoring this woman, but she is an attention hungry leech, and any mention of her online will give her what she wants. I am not going to do that. I know you're pissed and you have every right to be, but I need you to let me work this out."

I walk up to him, and place my hands on his chest. "Ok, I hear you. But hear me out. What if, instead of doing what you want," He shakes his head and rolls his eyes, letting a chuckle out, at my antics, "We do say something, without needing to say anything. I have this friend who just started a clothing line and she has an event tonight. Lots of photographers, lots of people."

I move away from him and pace around his living room, fluffing the throw pillows I convinced him to get, because his apartment looked like it had no life. "I have a plus one, and so does Hanna, and she's bringing this guy she's seeing. I don't really have any other friends, and I can't bring my siblings, obviously. . ." I don't finish the statement, trying to see if he sees where I am going with this.

"Are you asking me to be your date, Miss Thompson?"

I roll my eyes, "Don't get too hyped about it. You were my last option," I say hiding my smile from him, "It's just to put her in her place. If you confirm your relationship with me, then you're also denying any relationship with her."

I feel his hands on my waist. "I love this jealous and unhinged side of you. I like the fact that you get possessive and territorial about me."

The tip of his nose lightly traces the side of my neck, breathing in my perfume.

"I'm glad you do, because I sure don't. The continuous thinking if there's a woman out there trying to snatch you from me, is making me age."

"You're the only one I want, Angelica Thompson. It's only you. Even with a head full of grey hair."