𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

It's Thursday night

It's Thursday night. I'm in my kitchen finishing the work schedule for next month, when the door bell rings. I open the door to find Hanna.

"I have wine, lots of it, and food is on the way already."

She walks into my kitchen and places the bag of bottles on my island and gets glasses from the cabinet. "Hi to you too, Han," I say, watching in amusement as she closes my laptop and moves it aside.

"Hey," she replies, now that she's comfortably sat on a bar stool, "Before, you ask me why I'm here, we haven't spent any time together in too long, so, you can put work on halt for now and eat a stupid amount of food with me, as we watch How Stella Got Her Groove Back."

Taking the seat next to her, I shrug my shoulders, "Sure. I missed you," I let her know.

"I missed you too," she sighs.

After catching up on what's been happening and watching the movie - and more - Hanna falls asleep on my shoulder.

My attention is taken away from the TV by someone calling me.

I carefully place Han's head against the sofa and stand up to go answer the call in my room.

"Hello?" Ale's voice greets me, "Were you sleeping?" I clear my throat, "No, just watching a movie with Hanna. You okay?" I ask, but before he gets to answer, he changes the call to FaceTime.

His face fills my screen, and I can clearly see he's tired.

"Hi." He smiles as he continues to look at me. "Hey," I reply, "How was your day?"

"Not great, but that's the last thing I want to talk about. Yours?" I put my phone against the sink in the bathroom as I put my hair in a ponytail. "It was slow, but nothing bad."

"I miss you." He says, his eyes still stuck to me through the screen, "I miss you too, but I'll see you tomorrow."

"About that," He starts, "What time do you want me to be at yours?" "I don't mind, but if dinner is at six, be here by 5:30 at least."

Alessandro nods, "Will do, darling, You look beautiful, by the way."

"