𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

This chapter is kind of fast paced, because it's kind of a filler.

I knock on the door, waiting for someone to open the door

I knock on the door, waiting for someone to open the door. Seconds after, Leonardo opens it and welcomes in, pulling me into a quick hug and kissing my cheek.

"Hey, tutta la famiglia é in sala da pranzo. I didn't tell anyone you were coming to surprise them."

(The whole family is in the dining room.)

He takes my jacket and hangs it then proceeds to lead me to the dining room, "Mamma, ho invitato qualcuno a cena." Mrs Chiesini turns around and as soon as she seems, the fork she was holding falls to the floor. "Mio Dio, Angela! Bambina mia!" She quickly pulls me into a hug.

(Mom, I invited someone to dinner) (My God, Angela! My girl!)

"Hi, I missed you so much, Giulia," I say, feeling emotional. This woman was more there for me as a kid than my own father was.

During dinner, I catch up with everyone, telling them what I've been up to and why I'm back in Italy.

"So, I'm staying here for two weeks, then I'm going back to Italy. But you should definitely come to the opening." Giulia immediately declines, laughing, "Non credo sará per me," we join in laughing. "Leo and Samuele, you guys should definitely come and bring someone if you want to."

(I don't think it'll be for me)

They agree and we continue our conversations until it's time for me to go back to my hotel. Hanna is arriving tomorrow, in time for the opening and we have a whole day planned, so I need as much sleep as possible.

Leonardo drops me off at my hotel and we quickly say our goodbye, before I walk into the hotel lobby.

I check my phone and notice texts from Alessandro. I get into my room and give him a short reply. In the shower, I keep reminding myself that my switch in behaviour has nothing to do with yesterday's news and that it's just because I'm busy - as I told him I would be.

Morning comes quickly and looking at the time I notice it's only two hours until Hanna lands, so I get ready for the day. I get dressed quickly after brushing my teeth and taking a shower, then put my hair in a high puff - not doing too much with it, as I'm going to get it done tomorrow morning.

After lazing around for a while, it's time for me to go and pick up Hanna from the airport. I get there pretty quickly and I soon get a text from her telling me that she got her luggage.

When I see her, she makes her way towards me and we hug. "How was the flight?" I ask, knowing how anxious she was. "I panicked for the first thirty minutes, then got so tired from the anxiety, panicking and not sleeping all day that I eventually fell asleep, so I'm not jet-lagged now." I hug her tightly, grateful that she got on a plane after years of avoiding them to be here for me.

After dropping her stuff at the hotel, we go to the city centre to get breakfast and shop.

We splurge a little too much and by the time it's 5:00 pm, we're in an African shop, getting extensions so she can get her hair braided tomorrow. Eventually, we end up in a lovely restaurant and decide to have an early dinner, so we can be in bed early.

At 6:00 am my alarm goes off and I groan, before snoozing it. At 6:05 it goes off again and I turn it off, this time deciding to actually get up.

I do my routine as usual and as I'm getting dressed a loud knock on my resounds through my room. . . Hanna is here. Like I thought, when I open the door, I'm met with Hanna who is way too chirpy for this time.

After breakfast, our first stop is the hair salon. I get my wig installed and Han gets cornrows with a heart design, which look really good on her.

Straight after, we go to our nails appointment and then our eyelash and waxing appointment. By the time we're done, it's 6:00 pm and all I want to do is sleep, but once my makeup is on and I'm putting on my dress for the night, excitement rushes through my body.

I'm going to the opening of my own club, in Italy!

I squeal internally before wearing my blazer dress, just as Hanna walks in. She's in a two-piece outfit and knee-length boots.

When we arrive at Venus, the line outside is long and when we walk in, there are already people at the bars buying drinks.

I tell Hanna, Leo and Sam to go up to the third floor while I check some stuff with Alessio. When I get upstairs, my friends have already ordered drinks, and there are two shots on the table, which they encourage me to drink once I join them.

It takes little time for the building to be packed and after admiring in happiness, I join my friends on the dance floor.

Time flies and by 10:00 pm, everyone is heavily drunk, but that doesn't stop me from making my way to the bar and ordering more rounds.

Leonardo joins me and asks me something, but because of the loud music I can't hear him, so he inches closer to me. Before he can ask again, another voice interrupts.

"Hey, Hela."