𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

His apartment is ten minutes away from the club, and in the car, his large hand is placed on my thigh, his thumb caressing it in a downward and upward motion

I focus on his side profile as he drives, and he truly is one of the most attractive men I've met.

In the elevator, on the way to his apartment, he pins me against the wall, pulling me into a rushed kiss, tasting me like I'm his last meal. His tongue intertwines with mine as his hand grabs mine and places it over my head.

When his place comes into view as the elevator doors open, he grabs me, lifting me off the floor. My legs wrap around his waist automatically. His sweet assault doesn't stop; instead, his lips move to my neck, and between the gentle line he traces and the light sucking he does - leaving hickeys behind - I'm ready to cum immediately.

Unbeknownst to me, we reach the bedroom, and when my body falls on the soft bed, I barely manage to prop myself up with my elbows before he starts kissing me again. His lips slowly move down my body, focusing on my neck for a while, then my collarbone.

His hands move to my waist, untucking my shirt from my skirt, removing each button in a hurry. After unclasping my bra, he moves his lips to my breast, teasing my nipples with his tongue, making me release continuous moans.

With one of my nipples in his mouth and the other in between his fingers as he plays with them, he looks up at me, watching me unfold under him.

He stops the torturous teasing and gets up to remove my heels and skirt.

His eyes fixate on my lace panties before ripping them off me with no mercy. "Those were expensive," I complain.

"Trust me, amore, when I'm fucking you, that will be the least of your concerns."

Do it, then. I want him to fuck me into oblivion right now, but he keeps teasing me instead. I watch him as he kisses my inner thigh, moving in all the right places but stopping at my entrance.

Tired of waiting, I grab his hair and push him against my pussy. A sigh leaves my lips as a satisfied smile adorns my face. "Fuck. . ."

His tongue moves against my clit, and two of his fingers enter my core, spreading my juices on my ready pussy - for easy access.

The pleasure from his lips and tongue pushes me over the edge, and I cum on his face and fingers. His eyes look up at me with slight evidence of satisfaction, knowing that the faint shake in my leg has been caused by him.

After I've calmed down from my high, he stands up to remove his grey joggers and t-shirt, and the sight of him in only his boxers makes me drool. There's better lighting here than there was in the club, and from what I can see, he's bigger than I thought.

My theory is confirmed when he takes off his boxers and his dick is revealed.

I may be in love with it.