Chapter 21: On The Way Back

*A/N: Okay, so just a quick mention here since we're in Yoongi's POV for this chapter. In it, Yoongi will express his thoughts about hearing Ae-Cha moaning his name. He's also going to refer to Namjoon as a "man of culture". Which I'm referencing the meme in this case, which is sometimes used when someone slyly refers to liking hentai. There won't be any graphic/explicit sexual scenes in this chapter...it is purely Yoongi's thoughts.
---------------------------------------------------------

(Yoongi's POV)

      The rest of our weekend camping trip with the rest of the guys went smooth, despite those three nosey ass chuckleheads barging in the tent. No one else really indicated that they knew of anything that Jimin, Hobi and Tae thought they saw. Quite frankly, I was wanting to at least use the opportunity to attempt to kiss Ae-Cha a second time...but those three fucked that up entirely.

        But...goddammit...hearing her moan my name like that, oh I'd be a liar if I said I didn't find it hot. Hearing her little gasps and moans and watching her squirm in her sleep, had me all the more curious as to what her subconscious was playing out for her and it was also a huge turn-on. I felt like whatever her subconscious was cooking up, when and if the chance would ever happen for us--I may have to up my game a bit.

         Maybe I should...no that's stupid. Namjoon probably doesn't even remember the name of the film anyway. But...Namjoon is a man of culture. I thought to myself.

      It honestly doesn't help that...let's just say it's been a while, a long while. Well...and...I'd rather us be in an actual relationship before we get to fucking, none of that friends with benefits bullshit. I want something real and I want that with Ae-Cha; but...does she actually want that with me?

      As these thoughts raced through my mind, I sighed heavily as I continued to drive. I glanced over at Ae-Cha, who had fallen asleep in the passenger seat. I laughed quietly to myself as I very briefly admired her cute face as she slept.

       It was so strange and yet, it was also interesting to see how our relationship had done a complete 180. I felt like an ass for bullying her to the extent that I did. I regret bullying her, that was the stupidest mistake I had ever made. I'm grateful that she's willing to give me a chance. I'm willing to let my guard down around her because of the magnetic pull I feel towards her.

        I chuckled to myself as the memories of last night played through my mind and us belting out our hearts to My Love By My Side. It felt so strange to me that we have so many similarities, despite our very different backgrounds. And quite frankly, our social backgrounds didn't even matter to me anymore.

       I want to be with her, I thought to myself. Fuck the whole social status bullshit, I'd give it all up if I had to...but what does she feel in all of this? Does she feel for me what I feel for her? God...I'm fucking whipped for her at this point and we aren't even a couple.

     Then, after a bit, we arrived at her family's apartment complex. She was still fast asleep. I unbuckled myself and reached my arm over towards her. I gently nudged her shoulder with my hand to try and wake her up. Her eyes barely opened and she swatted my hand away.

     "Mmmph," she groaned as she furrowed her eyebrows and tried to fall back to sleep.

     "Ae-Cha, you have to wake up. We're back at your place." I replied.

     She then wriggled herself slightly further down into the seat, groaning angrily and then sighing heavily. I reached down and attempted to unbuckle her seatbelt. Thankfully, I was able to feel the button click and I was able to unbuckle her. I carefully unwrapped the seatbelt from around her.