Chapter 24: A Party & A Game Of Billiards

(Ae-Cha's POV)

     Jungkook then hung up his phone and slid it back into his pocket, smiling slyly as he looked at me with a mischievous grin on his face.

     "What did he say?" I asked.

     "Well...it looks like we're going shopping." Jungkook said flirtatiously.

      I swallowed hard as my heart began to pound.

      What kind of party are these guys planning on having? I asked myself as a million different scenarios ran through my head.

      "Jungkook, what kind of party is this going to be?" I asked.

      "Just a regular party," Jungkook replied. "Nothing super crazy. But...I figured since I'm spoiling you today, that maybe I could buy you an outfit?"

      "Jeon Jungkook! Are you crazy?" I asked. "You don't have to spoil me like this..."

      "But I want to," Jungkook said earnestly. He then looked at me with a sweet and innocent look in them. They appeared to be almost doe-like, in a way. "Please?"

      "Okay," I sighed softly, finding myself unable to resist the charm he was using on me. Jungkook smiled and then slowly started to get up from his chair.

      "Come on, we've got an hour to kill. Let's go." Jungkook said as he held his hand out for me to grab. This time, I grabbed it and allowed him to lead me towards the front of the restaurant. Once we reached the front, Jungkook quickly paid for our food and then we were out of the restaurant, walking on the sidewalk hand-in-hand. I didn't quite feel the rush I felt holding his hand like I did with Yoongi's, but I didn't care. I felt safe with Jungkook.

     As we walked back down the sidewalk, I could feel my heart fluttering just a tiny bit. Then, Jungkook led me into a store and it appeared to be very busy and of expensive, high-end taste as well. As I looked at the people shopping in here, it was clear to see that they had more money than I could ever wish to have.

     "Jungkook," I muttered. "You don't have to do this."

     "Ae-Cha," Jungkook sighed as he turned to face me. "I want to," he then leaned down and planted a soft kiss on the top of my head. He smiled down at me and I could see the sparkle in his eyes. "Now come on, let's get you something. Pick out anything you want, I'm paying for it."

      "Okay," I replied as I nodded. I then walked over towards the clothing racks and started glancing through the clothing racks. I briefly looked over at Jungkook, who was next to me, smiling and practically glowing. I skimmed through several shirts until I found one that was a thin, white, long-sleeved shirt with thin black stripes. It looked formed fitting in certain places but flowy in the arms.

     I have the perfect pair of high waisted jeans to wear with you. I thought to myself. Then, I went to glance at the price tag and Jungkook immediately covered it with his hand.

     "Don't worry about the price. Of that's what you want, I will buy it." Jungkook said firmly yet sweetly.

     "Okay, this is the one I want." I replied as I held it up to him.

     "Alright, let's get it!" Jungkook said cheerily. I chuckled as Jungkook then grabbed my hand and led me up towards the register and checked us out.

     "Thank goodness it's self-checkout." I muttered softly.

      "Haha, yeah...self-checkout is nice." Jungkook muttered. "Also, do you want me to drive us over to Yoongi's?"