Chapter 17: Singing My Heart Out

(Ae-Cha's POV)

"Alright, we're here." Yoongi sighed as he finished parking.

Once he unbuckled himself and got out, I followed suit and unbuckled my seatbelt as well. Yoongi walked around to the passenger side and opened the door for me. He then held his hand out toward me and smiled at me. I looked down at his hand and then up at him, my eyes darting back and forth briefly.

"What? Are you afraid to take my hand?" Yoongi teased. He leaned in close, his face almost right up against mine. As our eyes met and stayed locked on each other, I could feel something brewing between us. "Now, now Kwon Ae-Cha...I don't bite...well not hard anyway, come on."

Before I could even respond, Yoongi grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers. He slowly pulled me out of my seat and shut the door behind me. Then, he looked down at me and smiled warmly.

"Close your eyes." Yoongi said softly as his free hand tucked a stray strand of hair behind my ears.

"What?" I asked, feeling slightly confused. "Why?"

Yoongi didn't reply, instead he just spun me around to where my back was now facing him. Then, I felt his hands cover my eyes, they felt warm and I could feel the stark contrast in temperature between the warmth of his hands and the cold metal of the rings he was wearing on his fingers and his bracelets as well. Within seconds, we started walking, with Yoongi essentially leading from behind me.

"Do you trust me?" Yoongi cooed into my ear. The sudden feeling of his soft lips on my ear made my body shudder involuntarily. My hair immediately stood on end as goosebumps rise all over my skin.

"Yes," I replied, without even thinking.

Then, all of a sudden, we stopped walking and Yoongi slowly took his hands away from my eyes. My eyes remained closed and I didn't take any more steps forward or backward. I bit down on my bottom lip as Yoongi walked over in a different direction. Then, I heard his footsteps walk back over towards me and I realized that he was right in front of me.

"Can I open them yet?" I asked.

"Almost," Yoongi replied sweetly. Then he took in a deep breath and sighed. "Before you open your eyes, Ae-Cha...you and I got off on the wrong foot. But...when you open your eyes, can we start over? Please,"

"This really is Min Yoongi that's talking right?" I chuckled.

"Mhm. The one and only." Yoongi replied. "Open your eyes."

I slowly opened my eyes and there was Yoongi standing in front of me with a single rose wrapped in silver paper with a red and white bow tied around it. My heart started to race as he extended the rose out to me. I could feel my cheeks starting to redden.

"Awww, thank you Yoongi." I said as I took the rose into my hand and then cradling it in my arms. The two of us started to walk down the sidewalk side by side. I could feel myself blushing all over.