Chapter 25: Billiards Gone Wrong

(Ae-Cha's POV)

I sat down on the loveseat in the game room and watched as Namjoon, Jimin, Jin, Yoongi and Jungkook walked over to the billiard table. Taehyung and Hoseok sat on either side of me, essentially sandwiching me in between the two of them. My eyes stayed focused on Yoongi and nothing else. I couldn't bring myself to look away from him, he was just...so...handsome.

"You keep staring at Yoongi like that, you'll set his clothes on fire." Hoseok whispered in a teasing manner. "Then we'll all be seeing him naked."

"Really, Hoseok?" I chuckled.

"Shhhh, you two." Taehyung shushed us both. Hoseok and I both chuckled and then we both became quiet as we heard Namjoon start talking.

"Alright, we'll do 1v1. Yoongi vs. Jungkook." Namjoon said as he set up the balls and placed them inside the billiard rack, triangle thing and rolled them gently on the pool table.

"Heads or tails," Jimin asked as he tossed a coin up in the air multiple times, catching it effortlessly.

"Heads, always." Jungkook said with a serious look on his face as he stared at Yoongi.

"I guess...tails then," Yoongi sighed as he rolled his eyes.

Jimin flipped the coin as Yoongi and Jungkook walked over to the billiards rack, grabbing a stick each. Then, when the two of them got back over to Jimin, he flipped the coin into the air again. When he caught it, he flipped it over onto the back of his other hand.

"Heads," Jimin said.

Jungkook smirked as Yoongi sighed heavily. Jungkook then walked over to the opposite end of the table as Namjoon slowly rolled him the cue ball. Jungkook placed it where it needed to be and then lined up his billiard stick with it. He gently wrapped his one of his fingers around it and took in a deep breath and sighed heavily. He then struck the cue ball, and we all watched it as it rolled right into the others, making a clean and smooth break. There was a solid red ball that went into the pocket.

"Jungkook, solid. Yoongi, you're stripes." Jin said I'm a serious tone.

"Do they always get this intense when playing pool?" I asked Taehyung.

"Usually, yes. It requires a lot more concentration than most people think." Taehyung replied.

"Well duh, I knew that." I muttered. Taehyung flashed a cheeky grin at me and then studiously resumed watching them play.

It was now Yoongi's turn as Jungkook has missed his second ball. Yoongi went over to where the cue ball was and looked around at the table, eyeing which ball he should aim for. He looked up at me briefly and smiled at me. I felt my cheeks blushing as he lined his billiard stick up with the cue ball. Once he hit it, the cue ball hit the one he was aiming for, sending it down into a middle pocket.

The game continued on like this for quite some time, with Yoongi stealing glances at me every chance he got. Once they were down to the last two solids, the last two stripes and the black 8 ball--you could feel tension building in the room.

Jungkook leaned down towards Yoongi's ear and whispered something. Yoongi glanced over at me for a brief second, and then refocused on the game--and determined to beat Jungkook. I swallowed hard, thinking about when I told Hoseok that I liked Yoongi earlier--I couldn't help it...Hoseok practically coerced it out of me. Honestly, I probably needed to tell someone...I just didn't have the courage to tell Yoongi myself.

God...I'm such an idiot...

"Oh is that what this is about?" Yoongi chuckled deeply as he smirked.