Chapter 2: My First Friend Here

(Ae-Cha's POV)

"Don't call me a poor cretin you arrogant jerk!" I yelled.

My anger and frustration overtook me and I threw one half of the egg salad sandwich at the back of his head. Yoongi immediately stopped dead in his tracks and stood completely still. It hit him right on the shoulder and slowly slid down his shirt and then onto the ground. The egg salad smeared all the way down his shirt.

There was a collective mixture of gasps and screams in horror behind me. The looks on the other guys' faces were those of utter and complete shock. The only one that was wearing the school uniform, which I believe was Jeon Jungkook, was literally the only one trying his best to hold in his laughter.

        Yoongi slowly turned around to face me, his eyes seething with anger

Yoongi slowly turned around to face me, his eyes seething with anger. If looks could kill--Yoongi's eyes were basically the laser from Alice In Borderland, while I was the unlucky player who just so happened to get zapped and killed on the spot.

Yoongi then walked towards me, his face getting even more red the closer he got to me. Once he stood right in front of me, I quickly readied my ammo in my other hand. Yoongi's jaw was clenched tight as the veins on his neck began to protrude. I didn't feel intimidated, and I didn't feel scared.

 I didn't feel intimidated, and I didn't feel scared

"What. The. Fuck." Yoongi growled lowly under his breath. His eyebrows furrowed as he took another step closer to me, his face was mere inches from mine. "Do you have any idea who I am?!"

"No," I replied.

"Do you have any idea how much these clothes are worth?" Yoongi hissed as he narrowed his eyes at me.

"No," I replied, not moving an inch away from him.

"More money than you can ever dream to have! Thanks to you, they're ruined!" Yoongi growled.

Just then, all of the other guys walked up behind Yoongi and tried to pull him away. Yoongi yanked his arm away from the others, and gave them a scowling look.