Chapter 8: Detention

(Ae-Cha's POV)

The school bell rang promptly at 2:15. After the other students in our homeroom had left for the day, it was just myself, Jungkook and Yoongi left in the classroom along with Ms. Kim.

Yoongi was fast asleep at his desk, his face covered by his arms. Jungkook and I were

Ms. Kim sat at her desk, flipping through her attendance book and checking every student's name as she made her way down the list. She clicked her pen several times and then slowly set it down on her desk. Her eyes then looked up at the three of us.

"Min Yoongi, Jeon Jungkook, Kwon Ae-Cha...please come up here." Ms. Kim said in a firm tone. Jungkook and I got up from our desk and walked up towards her desk at the front of the classroom. However, Yoongi was still fast asleep at his desk. Ms. Kim shook her head and sighed.

"Excuse me, Ms. Kim. I will get him up here." Jungkook said. Then, he quickly walked to the back of the classroom, where Yoongi was fast asleep at his desk. Jungkook poked him with his finger and shook his shoulders, trying his best to wake him up, but to no avail. Jungkook pressed his lips together and chuckled quietly.

"Hyung, you're leaving me no choice." Jungkook said deeply. Without even skipping a beat, Jungkook went behind Yoongi, grabbed the top of Yoongi's chair, yanked it out from underneath him and tossed it aside. Yoongi's eyes immediately popped open as he fell down to the floor in slow motion. I covered my mouth to try and stifle a laugh. Yoongi grunted as he got up from the floor, practically seething at Jungkook.

I guess your basketball practice wasn't as important to you as you led on, Min Yoongi. I told myself as Jungkook and Yoongi then made their way up to Ms. Kim's desk. Once the three of us stood in front of Ms. Kim, her eyes glanced between the three of us several times.

"Headmaster Jeon has informed me of the many catastrophe you have enacted at this school Mr. Min. To say that I am utterly ashamed of myself for not catching it sooner is an understatement. You should be thoroughly ashamed of yourself for the mental and physical damage you have caused to your fellow students." Ms. Kim stated as her eyes focused solely on Yoongi. "Even to my own son, who you used to value as a friend...I can't even fathom how Taehyung went along with your games. Then to rope in Namjoon and Jin as well...tch..."

Her eyes then shifted to Jungkook.

"Mr. Jeon, I expected much more out of you. Being the Headmaster's son...you know as well as anyone else here the image that this school needs to maintain." Ms. Kim said in a disappointed tone.

Then, finally, her eyes soon found me.

"Miss Kwon, I understand that you are a new student here--however, biting Mr. Min's hand isn't an acceptable act by any stretch of the word." Ms. Kim then sighed heavily as her eyes then traced back over the three of us. "All three of you will be assigned tasks. You will clean every inch of this classroom from top to bottom. Yoongi, Ae-Cha you two will be sweeping and mopping the classroom floor. Jungkook, you will be erasing the board behind me and wiping down the wall around it. After that, the floor will dry and you will have a ten minute window to relax. After that ten minute window is over, all three of you will wipe down the desks."

"Yes ma'am." The three of us said together in unison. It was odd, hearing the way Yoongi said 'yes ma'am'....he actually sounded somewhat sincere.

He's totally faking it, I told myself. Ms. Kim then walked over to the storage closet and pulled out the brooms, handing one to Yoongi and then one to myself. Jungkook immediately walked over to the board behind Ms. Kim's desk and immediately started erasing everything from the day's lesson. Afterwards, Ms. Kim exited the classroom, saying that she had to go and make copies of some letters to send home to parents.