Chapter 12: A Kiss

(Ae-Cha's POV)

As I made my way onto the grounds of Park-Sil Academy, everyone stared at me. I'm assuming its because of everything that happened between Yoongi and I....and the practical 180 degree switch he did when he carried me to the infirmary yesterday. Let alone the fact that I was also carrying Yoongi's jacket in my arms.

I didn't acknowledge or look at any of them, I just kept walking, until I met up with Jungkook. He laced his arm around my shoulder and I could feel myself blushing.

"Are you feeling better today Ae-Cha?" Jungkook asked, his warm smile shining down on me.

"Yes...and actually..." I whispered as I pulled him down towards me. "It's all thanks to Yoongi."

"Oh really?" Jungkook asked as he raised an eyebrow. I noticed that there was a playful smirk on his lips.

"Mhm," I replied as we made our way up the front steps. Jungkook held the door open for me and I walked inside, with him behind me. Then, I stopped walking and I remembered that I also had Yoongi's phone in my pocket.

"This is slightly off topic but--" I started to say as I wriggled myself out of Jungkook's grip. I reached for Yoongi's phone that was in my uniform skirt pocket. I pulled it out and held it out towards Jungkook. "Yoongi forgot his phone at my place yesterday. I need to return it and his jacket to him."

"Ahh," Jungkook sighed. "I don't think any of the other guys have shown up yet...or if they have, Yoongi hasn't yet."

"Hmm..." I muttered softly under my breath. Then, I thought about it for a moment and then it hit me. "Shit, I hope he's not sick."

Then we saw Taehyung and Jimin walking in the hallway. They immediately stopped walking when they saw me walking towards them. Jungkook walked right behind me as I got even closer to them. The two of them swallowed hard and glanced back and forth between themselves and each other.

"Hi Ae-Cha," they both greeted me in unison, followed by friendly wave.

"Are you feeling any better today?" Taehyung asked.

"Yes. Thank you." I replied, smiling at the two of them. "Can either one of you tell me where Yoongi is? I need to give him his--"

"He's sick," Jimin interjected. My face, as well as theirs, soon became crestfallen. "We stopped by his place this morning, and he was coughing, gagging, sneezing, every bit of it."

"His normally pale skin looked almost deathly--it's the most pale I've ever seen Yoongi. His poor nose was fire red though." Taehyung added.

"Shit...shit, shit, shit." I growled under my breath as I blamed myself for getting Yoongi sick.

Ae-Cha, what in the hell is wrong with you?!

Then, there was a moment of silence between all of us. "Can any of you take me to Yoongi's? I need to return his phone and jacket to him."

"I'll do it, Ae-Cha." Jungkook said sweetly as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder, pulling me towards him. "But it will have to be after classes."

"Thank you Jungkook," I thanked him as he smiled down at me, a faint blush rising in his cheeks. Jimin and Taehyung immediately noticed that Jungkook was blushing. The two of them smirked, then turned around and walked towards the front door of the school. Then, the two of them slowly turned around, their eyes scanning over Jungkook and I.

"Good luck, Kwon Ae-Cha." Jimin said in a sly tone. Before I could even say anything, the two of them turned back around and went into the school. Jungkook and I then made our way up to the front door of the school. I could feel my heart racing as Jungkook kept his arm around my shoulder.