Chapter 18: Am I...Jealous?

(Yoongi's POV)

~A couple of hours after their karaoke date~

As I walked up the stairs towards my bedroom, the date between Ae-Cha and I replayed through my mind and I smiled. I met Mr. Hwang at the top of the stairs and he smiled at me warmly. He gently patted my shoulder with his hand.

"It's so good to see that smile on you again, Young Master Min." Mr. Hwang said in a warm tone.

"It feels good to feel like this again." I replied. "It feels good to be happy."

"I bet it does, Young Master. That girl who took care of you while you were sick, her name was Ae-Cha right?" Mr. Hwang asked.

"Yes," I muttered as I smiled.

"If Ae-Cha makes you smile like this, she must be one special girl." Mr. Hwang said. "She was also very pretty and she was quite funny too. She seems to me like she has taken a liking to you."

"You think so?" I asked, feeling my stomach flip.

"It seemed that way to me, Young Master Min." Mr. Hwang replied.

The memories our date replayed through my head again and I could see her dancing and singing her heart out. I couldn't help but chuckle. I shook my head and began to walk towards my bedroom.

"Young Master Min," Mr. Hwang called out. I quickly turned around to see him standing at the top of the stairs, still smiling at me.

"Don't repeat father's mistakes, Young Master...follow your heart." Mr. Hwang said firmly. I immediately knew not just what Mr. Hwang was referring to, but also who he was referring to, aside from my father. I nodded and then made my way into my bedroom, shutting my door behind me. I immediately put the thought of who Mr. Hwang was referring to out of my mind--my illegitimate half-brother was the last thing I wanted to be thinking about right now.

Kwon Ae-Cha was who I was thinking about.

I slowly walked over to my bed and plopped down onto it, feeling as though I was walking on air. I dug my phone out of my pocket and quickly unlocked it.

I need to let Ae-Cha know that I made it home...I don't want her to worry. Wait...what am I even thinking? Oh screw it, I'll still text her.

[ Me: Hi Ae-Cha, I made it home safely. I'm happy that you let you take me out. ]

[ Ae-Cha: Awww good! I'm glad you made it home safely Yoongi! I had a lot of fun tonight! ]

[ Me: I did too. Would you want to do it again? ]

[ Ae-Cha: Hell yes! ]

I chuckled but then...I thought about the fact that I almost kissed her. I don't know exactly what was coming over me in that moment, but I couldn't stop myself. I felt like I just had to kiss her...and then we got interrupted by our time in the karaoke room coming to an end.

That was so stupid. I thought to myself.

[ Me: I'm sorry. ]

[ Ae-Cha: Sorry for what? ]

[ Ae-Cha: ........| ]