____

 Yu Shen is very strong, and everything he does shows his personality. But at this moment, he was so gentle that it almost made her dizzy.

The girl's eyes were watery, "Don't ask me." She didn't know how to answer. It just feels a little weird at the moment.

The sky is the cover, the earth is the shelter, the moon and the stars seem to be looking at them...

As long as she thinks of this, she will feel ashamed as hell, and she clenches her lips tightly.

But he stubbornly broke through her, with his inherent domineering strength.

The wind at night should have been cool, but it became tangled. It's a little stretchy.

The girl grabbed his back tightly, and a layer of pimples formed on his fine white skin.

...

He kissed her forehead, her lips, her neck lightly, clasped his fingers tightly with her, and called over and over again, "Lingling." 

The boy's voice was low and hoarse.

The girl Sakura opened slightly in vain, almost unable to make a sound.

......

He put on her clothes, gathered them layer by layer, and the two returned to the top of the mountain, where the tent was.

"Yu Shen, look quickly, the sunrise!" 

The tent was set up, but it was useless all night.

The girl didn't speak at first because she didn't have much strength, but when she saw Daybreak, she made a sound.

Climb up from the horizon bit by bit, as if struggling, but persevere, no matter how small the progress is.

The sky is all dark, only that one place, a small spot of light, gradually expands and releases light.

So beautiful! So magnificent!

After the darkness, they ushered in the dawn.

It is also like Yu Shen's life.

It will not always be bright in the future.

But just because there is a little moon by his side, the darkness becomes less scary.

At the foot of the mountain, the two teams finally converged.

"Brother, you changed to a T-shirt." Feng Jiajun's sharp eyes saw that Yu Shen was wearing a blue T-shirt, very refreshing.

Yu Shen copied his pocket with one hand and responded symbolically.

The white T-shirt is still in his backpack, crumpled, and...

Mu Ling is wearing a Yushen coat, which is also blue, with his head hanging down, not daring to look at anyone.

She was afraid, afraid that her flaws would be exposed.

At first glance, the two look like a couple.

Yu Qiaoqiao was curious, "Are you so tired from climbing the mountain? I think your legs are shaking. Lingling, your physical strength is too weak."

Mu Ling was pitiful, her eyes were slightly red, and she was about to cry.

"Haha, I've been losing weight recently, and my physical fitness has improved a lot. Lingling, although you don't need to lose weight, go back and run with me in the morning." Xue Chao looked at her, "Can you talk less?"