Fast forward, Franky then dives under the Thousand Sunny to remove air sack and releases the air inflating the coating.

"What? This jelly inflates?" Questions y/n, weirdly.

"Woah, we got a bubble roof!" Chimed Chopper excitedly.

--------------------------------------------------

When it's all ready, they are now waiting for Luffy commands.

"Guys! I've got a lot of things that i want to share with you but in any case, thank you for going along with me and y/n selfish decision for 2 years!"

This startled y/n from her leaning position against the rail.
"Eh? Me? Hell naw, i was unconscious at that time, so its your decision." She arch a brow before continuing scrolling on her phone which is weirdly still alive.

"Hahaha, y/n's right. You've always been selfish!" Tells Usopp while snickering.

Luffy grins as he gives the command to sail.

"Set sail!!"

"Yeahh!!"

"Let's go to the Fish Man Island!"

--------------------------------------------------

Under The Sea Near Sabaody Archipelago

Y/n pov

"The surface is far up there already." I hear Robin says as she looking up at the sun light pierced through the water.

I look up with a smile on my lip.
"I cant believe i will ever experience this." I mutter with a chuckles as i then hear Franky made a conversation with Robin.

I sit down on the fake grass, leaning on the rail while taking some pictures around me.

"It is beautiful, indeed." I mutter, turning to my left to take a final picture before i flinch away seeing a green haired face zooming in my phone. "Ah! What the heck!-- Zoro!"

I saw the way his face turned into scowl as he puts my phone down. I arch my brow in confusion as he stares at my face for a few seconds.

When i look away, he take my cheeks in his hand just to continue inspecting my face. With muffles voice, i speak.
"What wrong, Zworo..?" In some way, it's started to ache my skin.

He lets go my face with a sigh. I look at him weirdly before leaning back on the rail to take a short rest.

A few minutes had passed, then Zoro suddenly starts to speak.
"You- y/-- i mean, woman."

I turn to look at him who's already looking at me with my face amused at the choices of named he chosed.

I nod at him to let him continues. I hear him grumbles and muttering something in his voice about me being so rude to not greets him but others.

"I can hear you, one eye." I nudge him with a grin after. "What? You wanna get a hug from me too, like others?" I wriggle my eyebrow playfully as he gently pushes my face aside.

He is fuming red with a deep scowl on his face.

"You're angwie, one eyed~?" I taunt mockingly and move to touch his face only to get it slap away.

"Touch me and you're dead, woman." He exclaims before hiding his face away for a second then turns to me while exhaling a breath. "Listen--"

"Yes, iam?"

"... Are you okay?"

... Me..?!

".... You- you're talking to me bro?" I asks with a pure confusion as i look to my back and right to find any person.