57.1 I'll Find You

Seokjin noticed the changes in his husband, feeling down because he couldn't do anything about that. He's capable of giving him anything, everything, but not a mother's love.

But still, he believe Jungkook can overcome the hassle. After all, what else can they do, despite cursing him? He then shift his gaze towards Hoseok, doesn't want the family drama to keep going.

At the very least, he want to distract Jungkook from focusing on the said matters.

"Jung Hoseok."

Hoseok flinched, frozen in silence when Seokjin calling his name. His face grew dramatically stricken, muscles stiffened. Sweat dripped from his brow as he watched the sight of Seokjin walking forward to his direction.

He hear his heartbeat thumping loud, scare when the latter getting closer to him.

"I'm sorry." His lips frozen, failed to say the words out for Seokjin to listen.

He knew he shouldn't mess with Seokjin. Being together with the guy for a few years, he learned everything he should know about him. Seokjin can be high temper who will fight with everyone just to have his things right.

He isn't someone who will follow the law just because everyone said it's the right thing to do.

But even after all that, Seokjin never once get angry with him, no matter what he did. He always side with him, even if he is at fault. He spoiled him like he is a princess, like he is the only human existed in the world.

He loves him too much that he blindly give and do everything for him. He even go against the world when everyone disagreed when he said he want to marry him.

But now, Kim Seokjin who standing in front of him emitting a killing vibes, making him shaking to his nerves, couldn't say anything or even moving his fingers. His eyes fixed on the latter, failed to blink or looking away from him. It's not exaggerate if he suddenly pee his pants.

..

Tbc
Jo, 328, 120223, 0145