39.2 Stupid

"I'm sorry.."

Seokjin held his hands, squeezing his fingers.

"I didn't mean to act like that. I just.. I didn't prepare.."

"Who need preparation for that?" Jungkook mumble, but can still hear by his husband.

"Me, because I'm stupid.. But I didn't expect for you to like me.. You always pushing me so.."

The younger pouts, sulking.

"I'm sorry.."

"I don't like you anymore."

"Huh?? But why??"

"You make me wait for three days to apologise."

Seokjin chuckles. "Jagi.. I.."

A tint pink appears on Jungkook's cheek when Seokjin calling him with the intimate name.

"Look at me please.." Seokjin begs, touching Jungkook's chin.

Being shy, Jungkook slowly lift up his head, with eyes slight open and parting lips. His sight immediately making Seokjin's heart beating violently, making him wanting to conquer him. His possessive traits raging like fire.

"Can I kiss you..?" He asked, affectionately touching Jungkook's lips.

No answer. His heart beat faster and faster as Jungkook's eyelids slowly shut tight, as if giving him permission to kiss his lips. Seokjin knew that this isn't their first time, and that's making him wanting him more.

Jungkook's lips are addictive. They were perfectly thick, now that he had a good look at them.

It's not the time to think. Seokjin lean in, bending to Jungkook's height, brushing his lips against his cheek. "You might fall in love with me after this." His hot breath sending shivers through Jungkook's nerves, shivers that made his whole body tremble.

"Then make me fall in love with you," said Jungkook, eyes wide open, grabbing Seokjin's collar and slammed his lip's against his.

Seokjin swallow his words as Jungkook's tongue slips inside his mouth, gentle but demanding. His fingers grip his hair, pulling him closer. His veins throbbing and his heart explodes. He pushes Jungkook backward, until his back touches the wall, no more spaces between them.

..

Tbc
Jo, 315, 270123, 0006
I hope someone is waiting for me everyday after the clock hits midnight. Of course, for the new updates. 😂
Anyway.... Kissing scene always the harder part to write, aside of bed scene. ..