23.1 News

Jungkook froze. He didn't know what to say or what to do in this situation.

".. Before I forget, try not to leave the room today. There's a scandal break about us. I'm sorry about that, to get you involved with me.. I will try to resolve the problems so that you wouldn't have to be burden.."

"What... Scandal..?"

"Something that will probably makes you hated me more.." Seokjin smiles. He adjust the cap, leaving the hotel room, broken hearted.

"Wait—!" Jungkook rush to the door before it's shut close.

But then, he saw a group of people with camera chasing Seokjin. He immediately close the door, before anyone could notice his presence.

"What was that?? What really happened—" his thoughts was distracted by a ringtone on his phone.

He sprint to get his phone and he sees Jimin's name on the screen. Without wasting any more time, he quickly answer the call.

"Oh God Jungkook! Finally! Where have you been? I've been trying to call you since yesterday but you didn't answer my call! And your staff at the store told me they can't reach you too! What happened???" asked the friend on the line.

Jungkook didn't immediately answer. He's thinking the best lie to tell to Jimin. "I lost my phone.. Something happened.."

"Oh? Really? Then what about you?? Are you okay??"

"Yes, I'm okay.. But, why did you call me..?"

"Ah! About that! Have you read or watch the news??"

"No.. I haven't."

"Go watch them now. Switch to KBS channel. There's news about you all over the media!"

"What??" Jungkook grab the remote control, tuning into KBS News.

'Kim Seokjin, The International Heartthrob Caught In Action Kissing A Fashion Designer Who Came Back To Korea For New Branch Opening.'

...

Tbc
Jo, 295, 260421, 0112