37.1 Attention

You just want attention, you don't want my heart
Maybe you just hate the thought of me with someone new
Yeah, you just want attention, I knew from the start
You're just making sure I'm never gettin' over you

His phone suddenly ringing, an incoming call waiting to be answer.

He get up, once again trying to escape from Seokjin. But the elder insist for him to stay, refused to let his hand go.

"I need to answer that.."

"Answer me first."

The phone keep ringing.

"Please.." he beg. Pulling his wrist but to no avail.

Seokjin shake his head. "I am waiting too. Answer me and I'll let you go to whoever it is waiting on the phone."

"I..."

The phone stopped ringing.

"You like me? Or not?"

"I do.."

"Huh?"

"But! I don't know if it's love or just like! And I don't know if it's just a swing or not! And, it's too early for me to have this feeling! I didn't know much about you!" He confessed, with eyes shut tight.

Seokjin honestly didn't expect the answer. He thought Jungkook will say he don't know or maybe a rejection. He has prepared for that. But not this one.

He lost his words to the honest confession. He let go of Jungkook's hand and cover his mouth, didn't know how to react.

Slowly, Jungkook open his eyes, after waiting for a reply from Seokjin. He was disheartened looking at his reaction. He has confessed and he expect for Seokjin to be happy with that or saying something to him, because even if he still didn't sure what the feelings is, at least he's brave enough to tell the truth.

But now, what he feel was the other way around. He's embarrassed. He's upset. All the bad thoughts come flooding his mind.

Without saying anything, the younger pushed the chair, run to his room, leaving Seokjin still in dazed.

'He doesn't like me..'

..

Tbc
Jo, 325, 260123, 0051