31.2 Contract

"What did you write?" Asked Seokjin after done with his part, listing the contents of their agreement.

"You have to wait. I still have a very long lists to write."

"Tch. Ridiculous." Said the elder, placing the pen on his upper lip.

Jungkook smile, glancing at him. "You are ridiculous." He said.

"Ridiculously handsome. Yeah I know.."

"Blergh.. Ridiculously annoying."

"Oh but you like me right?"

"What? Geez.. When did i say I like you??"

"There!"

".... You are soooo annoying."

"Yeah you've said that too many times too. But I know, I am annoying...ly charming."

"Shut up. I am thinking and I need silence."

Seokjin shut his mouth, gesturing his hand over his mouth. "Zip."

One minute passed.

Two minutes.

"Haaaaa.." the elder letting out a heavy sigh.

"Geez. You can't even shut up for two minutes!" Jungkook starting to feel irritate with the husband's childish behaviour.

Seokjin grin. This isn't the usual him. This is him wanting affection and attention from Jungkook. He knew that well but he's too excited to constrain himself.

...

Seokjin has left totally flabbergasted after reading the list written by Jungkook. It was too easy for him!

"Are you sure this is all?" He ask, in doubt.

Jungkook nods. "Yeah, why?"

The elder staring at him curiously.

"Whattt?"

Seokjin chuckles with Jungkook's impatience and the way he asked the question. It's too obvious that the younger cannot hide his nervousness towards him and that's actually an advantage for him.

"Nothing." He said, with wide grin over his face. "You can't take this back, okay?"

"Yeah I won't."

"Good! Now sign it."

Jungkook signed the white paper and pass to Seokjin. Two pieces of paper has now become a proof of their agreement. The elder extend his hand for a greet and Jungkook didn't hesitate to accept his gesture.

..

Tbc
Jo, 304, 210123, 1230
Two chapters a day. Please read slowly. You have 24 hours a day. :D