54.1 Proposed

-Where are you!?? -sent

Mr. Jeon couldn't sit still, sweating, waiting for his son to come. It's been half an hour after he sent the first text message to his son asking to bring grandma with him, but not even his nose can be seen arriving the house.

Seokjin yawned. His patience's thinning. Jungkook taps his thigh, requesting him to wait a little more.

"Ah, I'm just tired." He said to the younger, eyes tightly shut as he held his chin up stiffly, like a sleeping man.

"Is she not coming?" Jungkook diverted his sight to his parents.

"She.. she's coming.." the old man stuttered.

"Just tell the truth. You both making my baby waited for so long." Seokjin interrupted. "I also don't have time for this bullshit." He continues with eyes still close.

Just then-

"Well, well.. Look who's here."

Seokjin's ears perks up listening to the familiar voices. He open his eyes, slowly, and met with Jungkook's alarming gaze. Suddenly, Jungkook pulled him into a kiss the moment he's about to turn around to check the owner of the voice.

"Don't.." said the younger after parting the kisses.

Seokjin stunned like a little kid, but somehow cooperate with his husband request. He stay at his place, not looking back while Jungkook got up from his chair. Their hands intertwined, Jungkook try to protect him. Seokjin believe he can handle this situation but he choose to lean on the younger. It comfort him knowing Jungkook is actually care for his feelings at time like this.

"What are you doing here? And father, where is grandma?" Asked Jungkook, being clear with the quests.

"I..." the old man's losing his composure. He also surprise seeing the other person that came with his son.

"Where is she?" He asked his son, with gritted teeth.

"At home." The son answered casually, not even care about the tense his father has to go through. "I was with my boyfriend when you sent me the message. How could I possibly go fetch her at home?"

..

Tbc
Jo, 340, 090223, 0007