𝟒𝟕

CHAPTER FORTY-SEVEN
YES TO HEAVEN
SECOND PERSON
Y/N L/N

YOU SHOT UP. Your pupils are enlarged. Without any cause, you were perspiring. Being uncertain about your location, you looked at your hands and body.

Do you agree that you heard everything Giorno said? He had fashioned a dress for you for the ball that was about to be held. Oh my, this was very intimidating.

You've just emerged from a brief coma. When did you first enter one? 2 days? But it seemed to take forever.

You got to your feet but immediately fell. So, your body wasn't acclimated to walking and was exhausted. Your eyes expanded, and you turned to face a mirror. How did your body mend itself so quickly?

As you glanced at yourself, you grabbed your heart, which was beating rapidly. You inhaled deeply, as though you were in a dream. Gosh, you sincerely prayed you weren't dreaming.

You fixed your gaze out the window. Winter had long since passed. Spring had arrived, and everything was starting to dry out. Your eyes let the sun shine through. a fresh start. You did indeed live a new life now.

Everything was over. But there was no time for tears. You felt like crying, not out of sadness, but out of relief that everything was okay. That you were okay and alive.

Salvatore.

He was dead, so I guess he's in a better place now. You intended to publicize his identity. Is it true that was his dream? to establish himself and become famous by conquest?

You were so deep in meditation that you were unaware of the passing of time. You were fixated on everything. contemplating the events in your life. You recalled the flower Giorno had given you. Whatever Giorno did for you.

Nevertheless, did Giorno's love keep you alive? Maybe that was the situation. Giorno kissed your forehead, and then you opened your eyes. It resembled a scene from a fairy tale.

You then peered your eyes at the box. As you grabbed it, you opened the box. It was a beautiful dress. Did he make this himself? Or did someone else make it? You didn't believe it.

It was so beautiful. It was your (favorite color) dress. It was beautiful. As you took it out, you looked at it in the mirror to see how it fit with you. As you laid it down on the bed, you saw a note.

You quickly opened it.

My dearest Y/n,

I made this dress for you. You might not believe it but I did make it (with some help from Trish). Every woman that was invited to the ball is wearing the same colored dress. Because they thought you would wear it. But no, I made one for you so you'd stand out. So that they know that you're mine. Please wake up and acquaintance me to the ball.

Giorno Giovanna

The letter was hugged. You can bet he was eager to see your face. You couldn't wait to see him. He was missed. When you were lying there, he spoke softly into your ear. Oh, how you cherished him.

You became aware of how frequently your clothes changed and how well your body was adored. Maybe today you took a bath. Giorno did it for you, you can bet on it.

Nonetheless, you desired a lovely appearance for the ball. You then put the dress on. Yet, who was going to aid you in applying your makeup? Maids were not present.

As you quickly opened your door, you saw a maid walking. You quickly whispered to her to get in your room. You needed someone to help you.