𝟐𝟑

CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
GIORNO GIOVANNA
MYSTIFYING "I AM"
FIRST PERSON

I WOULDN'T SAY—THAT I HAVE CHANGED. The fact that the evolution of the human mind might change over time is rather a truth. You cannot possibly alter, yourself alone. However, how you think and behave can. I really shouldn't have gone down this road. And who am I supposed to tell, anyway? Myself? Not.

But something inside of me has changed, as I'll explain to you. My father, now that I can comprehend such emotional intelligence above all others... I've been congratulated by Dio Brando. He claims that "achieving heaven is a type of chance." That doesn't interest me. Anything my father provides me is of little importance to me. What I desire is what I want. But I don't want what my father provides me. He provides me with opportunities in life, as the prince of Italy, but, what do I have to bring to life other than keeping this royal bloodline alive?

Am I not a person? I guess I'm now seen as half a person. Although I have a blood lust, I am not that kind of person. I'm not a bad person; I don't spread murder and falsehoods everywhere I go. Maybe this is my lot in life. I'll start progressively cursing everyone. How should I proceed? Why should I have children simply so they can enjoy the same life I do? They won't be taught how to behave like kids. They wouldn't treat others or live a childlike life. They won't feel anything. Is that really who I am?

Everyone claims that because I am the prince, my destiny will be altered. However, they spread absurd rumors. I'm not permitted to bring hate into this world or myself, but I hate the people my father reigns over. They are stupid unbearable peasants.

I don't want to become a dictator when I'm older. But given my situation and all the intolerable life that dominates our planet, I could think about it. If I could change just one person, I could change everyone. Yet how? I don't comprehend it at all. Nothing in this world can reawaken the Garden of Eden's Tree of Wisdom. Only by studying its past and its people can history learn. History is made by the people for the people. It is something that we teach, produce, and disseminate.

The worst things are not humans. But I think many will eventually succeed. Every action we take—whether it's a step, a word, or a movement—changes the course of our destiny. My father thinks I am doing "homework" while I am writing this. Literature and maths don't interest me. By putting this in writing, I am merely expressing my thoughts. This will be read by my children or anyone I pass it on to. I do not want to get married or have kids. I should not be saying this, but deep down I wish this world had never existed. I regret being present.

What do we all live and die for? What do we stand to gain if we become gods? Is that what people hope to achieve? Do I want to be God?" No. Not, I. Blasphemy is similar to my father. similar to my mother, whom I have never met. If anyone inquires as to what transpired, I remain silent. If the mouth does not already know the truth, it should refrain from asking the question. They lack the motivation to discover the truth. Maybe I am a lot.

I'm under a great deal of stress. It's not about me in this. This relates to you. You, for sure. You're aware of who you are. You cause me to suffer from so much confusion, Y/n. Why do you diminish my comprehension? When you are close by, I feel ignorant and naive. You might be a curse. When I first met you, you were nasty to me, yelled at me, and wounded me.

It is not difficult to forgive. I provide a pardon to those who don't deserve it, don't require it, don't have it, and don't deserve it. I've plunged a lot of folks into hell and never pulled them back out of it.

You could be wondering, "What happened to her?" When I was with her, my speech was erratic. Although she may be bewildered and out of her mind when she wakes up, I can still recall exactly why I did that. I baited the nurses, so they'll just report that she passed out from a fever. They won't use their mouths if she discovers they lied. Baiting is not a wise strategy. However, baiting comes naturally to the maids who serve the royal household. All they want is money. They probably won't even treat Y/n as one, in my opinion.