𝟒𝟐

CHAPTER FORTY-TWO
THE SAVIOR, SALVATORE
SECOND PERSON
Y/N L/N

"DO YOU KNOW WHERE HE IS?" As you and Giorno pursued Salvatore, you questioned. As he stood in front of you, he sighed. Since he vanished, a scorching minute has passed. Nobody is aware of King Cyrus' whereabouts.

"Time has stopped, thus my father and he is responsible," Giorno spoke while standing next to you. You were correct; you weren't aware that time had stopped. There must have been an event. There would be more to come in this.

"Yes, there may be a disagreement at the moment," said Salvatore. "When they first met, at the castle, they got into a fight before becoming friends. They have to be there."

But suddenly you had tripped out of exhaustion, and someone's arm had slipped through your waist holding you up. Looking at who held you, you let out a smile. It was Giorno. He would never let his guard down on you. Every move...he would protect you. "Thank you, Giorno...I" You met with his gleaming teal eyes. What a beauty he was.

You could sense someone rolling their eyes. "Okay, we get it. We must hurry before they destroy France." Salvatore spoke with his arms crossed.

As Giorno let go of you, you simply smiled...Oh, when was this going to be over? How many days has it been ever since you've felt his touch?

You guys began to continue to head into the castle. They must be fighting in the room where King Cyrus laid his throne. The room where he mocked and laughed at you. Oh, how angry you felt.

"Where are the others, Giorno?"

He turned around to look at you. His eyes still gleamed with hope and anticipation. "They took care of the enemies...I told them that I and my father was good enough for them to leave and go back to Italy..."

"They went back to Italy? But they? How?"

"I promised them that I will come back safe. They are still rebuilding the kingdom and I put Bucciarati in charge of that." He spoke. His voice rolled with emotions. "When I, no, we come back, I will be crowned King. They are waiting for me."

You let out a sigh of relief. As you ran out of air, you clenched your heart. The heart was what? The heart is what? When Giorno returns to Italy, he will be king. How about you, though?

Both you and he agreed that you wouldn't remain in Italy indefinitely.

Yet why? Why did you tell that yourself? It might have been a secret. You had a purpose for being born. Born for a tremendous thing.

Salvatore quickly dispatched the guards as you arrived at the castle. They must not be disturbed. Finally, you entered the castle with Salvatore. As you were trapped there, you had already committed every detail of the castle to memory. You weren't aware of how many people you were involved with. What would you do if you had never managed to escape? You didn't want to know. You didn't want to change.

This was your life. "Keep following me guys. But there are guards everywhere but don't worry, they are weak." Salvatore said. You nodded as you continued to follow him.

Creeping around the corner, Salvatore stuck his head out. Not knowing where Salvatore was leading you guys, you insisted to follow. Was this what your heart wanted?

"They must be in the ballroom," Salvatore said as that's where you guys were headed. Slowly running behind the shadows, soon you guys arrived at the room.

Bursting the door open, suddenly all eyes were rested upon you. The room was filled with nothing but enemies. Where was King Cryus? Where was Giorno's father? Were they hiding amongst the vast crowd?