𝟑𝟐

CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO
FLOWERS IN DECEMBER
THIRD PERSON
GIORNO GIOVANNA

"HAVOC HAS GONE AROUND THE KINGDOM," said Bucciarati. Only one day had passed since the most recent attack, and Giorno was uncertain as to whether or not the attackers would return. They all sat around the table talking about the issue. Giorno, on the other hand, started his own company.

"The plan to have the French residents leave in less than a week was already put into action. My father had the concept," said Giorno. "We will start doing business as soon as they are gone."

"What about those who are poor? We won't know whether or not they are lying. If they decide to lie, it will simply cause greater damage." Fugo clarified. "People will sneak them in, which will reflect poorly on us."

"My Father's orders."

They all just sighed. Giorno sat still thinking of Y/n. What was she doing? He wondered if she was safe...he wondered if she was doing good. He just didn't know how to execute the plan. He didn't know. He needed her help.

"What about Y/n?" Narancia exclaimed. He honestly didn't understand what happened to her.

"She's gone," Giorno said sharply. "But she will be back when we come."

"So you're planning on saving her?" Fugo asked. "That's crazy...you're putting us and yourself at risk—worse you're putting everyone at risk."

"That's my word. You don't have to come with me, Fugo. I do not like traitors who betray our kingdom—that's my word." Giorno inhaled lightly. He was stressed, indeed in the amount of it. He couldn't sleep. The only thing that occupied his mind was her.

"So you're risking your life to save a girl whom you discriminated against from the start? What is this love story? This isn't coming from a fairytale." Abbacchio exclaimed. "You've lost your mind, Giorno. Get up and wake yourself up."

Giorno looked at Abbacchio and then sighed. "Then I'm in love with a fairytale."

"You little brat—"

"Abbacchio stop. This is Giorno's order. We were born to serve him. As Giorno said, you don't have to engage with his plan." Bucciarati said, shushing Abbacchio. "Giorno, please continue."

Giorno sighed again, "I will go and I expect none of you to come with me. That is fine. What I will do is wait. Wait for her and news from France."

"What kind of news?"

"That the Prince of France has died. Or anything related to the royal family. It will be her work. If I have to sacrifice for the greater good then that's how it will be. I'll live by my law."

"But the thing is what if we don't make it out alive?"

"Then we don't make it out alive. What is that stupid question your asking? I know they aren't strong. France's military is not as strong as ours. And yes, there are many on our side and they are quite enraged by France." Giorno said.

Giorno did not move. Although he didn't want to, he had to do it for her. History was repeated. Giorno would always be in peril while attempting to subdue someone. The French royal family was the target before Diavolo. Giorno was only going to do one thing: that. He was going to fight back. Who could he rely on?

He had lost, didn't he?

_______________

CHANGE OF POV
SECOND PERSON
Y/N L/N

"KINGDOM OF FRANCE," Salvatore said. "Also known as the most romantic country." He cooed in your ears as you got down. You rolled your eyes from exhaustion. It has been years ever since you had step foot in France. But it was indeed beautiful.