𝟖

CHAPTER EIGHT
A NOBLE WOMAN'S LIE
GIORNO GIOVANNA
THIRD PERSON

"NO PAPA IT ISN'T WHAT—" As he was cut off by his father, Giorno exclaimed. Giorno was in a precarious position. It's been a day since he was with Y/n, and he was caught sneaking out in the middle of the night.

"We've always discussed this, Giorno. Don't you realize how dangerous it is at night? Especially as a member of the royal family? You may be executed or, much worse, tortured."

"You're only afraid that if I'm dead, they'll make me reveal all your secrets to the world." Giorno remarked. "I didn't do anything at all."

"Giorno, you do this all the time, and I'm wondering when you'll turn into a mature man." As he sat on his bed with women all about him, Giorno's father sighed. Giorno hated the sight of this. He hated the sight of the naked women around him. He hated how his father killed his actual mother just to sleep with many more. "Listen to your father and the nobles, they'll always be correct."

Giorno stormed out of the room as a result. A blonde female clad in pink and encrusted with diamonds stood on the other side of the door. She gazed at Giorno while holding her pink fan "I warned you. Your father is correct."

Giorno stepped over to her, furrowing his brows and pointed a finger at her upper chest. "I'm not sure what you're after, Charlotte, but I'm not going to take your counsel." He stated his case. "What makes you think you're going to snitch on me?"

"Oh, it's not my fault that you don't know how to follow some simple guidelines." The young lady sneered. "Rather than spend my time talking to some commoner female, I'd rather stay at home."

Charlotte was her name. She also claims to have discovered him slipping out late at night to talk to a girl. She was a noble woman...or perhaps his stepsister who wasn't really his stepsister. She's insane, and her head is buried in mud. Her only ambition is to marry Giorno and enjoy a lavish lifestyle. Giorno, on the other hand, would never do anything with her. He can't tolerate being around her.

Giorno had a lot of fury stored up inside of him. He wasn't generally violent, despite how much he despised many people, but he couldn't help but feel enraged. He despised nobles. Women, in particular. Even when he was a child, they acted strangely toward him. Although he was a victim, Giorno was fortunate in that he was spared from several of the assassination attempts.

While staring at the filthy, ugly Charlotte, Giorno stood in anguish of silence. Charlotte chuckled and covered her lips with her palm "Is it possible that the prince will cry? It's no surprise that your father constantly advises you to mature."

"Charlotte, you're not mature either. You're laughing at someone far more powerful than yourself, and it's a miracle that my father let you to stay in this castle because of your filthy whore mother." Charlotte only giggled at Giorno's remark as he spat.

"You're correct, she's a whore to the core." She stated her case. Giorno was well aware of her intentions. He'd usually insult her and she'd acquiesce just to get his attention. He had a hidden gift of being able to read other people. He recognized what was good and what was bad. "Anyway, could you tell me who the lady is that you're seeing? Maybe a whore who works at a sleazy old pub, or a prostitute who is also a whore?"

"She isn't a prostitute or a whore." Giorno stated, trying to appear nonchalant and unfazed. Charlotte arched an eyebrow at him as she walked around him and placed her hand on his chest.

"So, why aren't you telling me who she is?" She cooed at him every—explicitly. What was she doing to me? He wondered.

"Why do I feel compelled to tell you?" Giorno interrogated her. He had no intention of informing Charlotte the name of the girl. She had the power to fire him if he did. But why isn't he informing her, was the question. Isn't he completely unconcerned about the girl? Why does he have to be so concerned that he won't tell her?

"Isn't it true that you're not telling me since she's a secret lover?" She continued to coo as she stroked Giorno's hair, face, and body. Giorno was stiffened by her touch and he did not like it.

"Are you going to cut that out?" As he grasped her wrist and pushed it towards her, Giorno inquired. "I don't have anything to do with you, lady. So stay away from my face."

Charlotte dashed in front of Giorno, effectively obstructing his path. Not until her fat ass blocked the entrance was he going to get out of her way. "Princey, you're not leaving until you kiss me!"

"I'm grossed out. I'm not ever going to kiss those lips for the rest of my life..." Giorno went away, scowling. Nothing would ever be able to erase what had occurred in his mind now that it had become imprinted in his consciousness. While grumbling under his breath, Giorno changed his clothes and hair. These days, noblewomen only want to go inside my pants—disgusting.

_______________

CHANGE OF POV
SECOND PERSON
Y/N L/N

YOU FINALLY GOT WORK DONE though it felt like hell. It was your first shift, and things were not going well. However, you were relieved to have completed all of your tasks. You weren't considered a tavern employee, but rather a maid to the servants. The irony of it all.

You gathered your belongings and left. You thought to yourself as you grasped some change...tough money. You didn't make a lot of money, but it was enough to get by.

"Give it up." As they snatched your backpack, someone said. You groaned and cocked your head. This was something you couldn't do since you didn't have time.

"Do you need something?" You said as you didn't turn around to look at them. You clutched your bag as they tried to grab it, but you guessed it, it was a little boy.

"Ahah. Just give me the bag and your life would be spared." The boy said as he continued to grab the bag that you held. Little did he know that you weren't even using your full power. It was your stand doing it.

"I don't think I've ever seen you around here.I also have no intention of handing you this luggage." You mentioned it. "Say, why do you want this bag?"

"All I require is money. It's for the sake of my family." You've finally grasped the concept. He grew up in a disadvantaged family. However, you were on the verge of running out of cash. You swiveled around to face the young child. He wouldn't use such poor vocabulary at his age. This merely demonstrates how the world forced him to mature.

"LET GO, I'LL HELP YOU," YOU GROANED AS YOU GLANCED AT HIM.

TO BE CONTINUED
NEXT CHAPTER
POOR BOY'S SECRET

a/n: this poor boy might be a big character and a big impact on this ff 🤭