𝟐𝟓

CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
A NEW ACQUAINTANCE
SECOND PERSON
Y/N L/N

"YOU ARE EXACTLY HOW GIORNO TOLD US ABOUT." You spun around and furrowed your brow. These women, who are they? Are they going to bother you once more? Your interrogator was a woman with pink short hair. She was really attractive, but you had no idea who she was. She was never visible to you.

"Who are you? How do you know me, exactly?"You enquired. You and the girl are both concealed in a nook. She simply chuckled at your remark. You re-asked confused. "How do you know who I am? Do you know Giorno?

"My name is Trish Una." She spoke. "And I am aware of Giorno. He often brings you up." She went on. You were still unaware of her identity. "I'm sorry, I know we haven't met yet, but I'm on his squad," She said.

"Oh, then why haven't I met you yet? I met the others but, not you, I suppose."

"It's because I don't live here. They offered me to, but I denied it. I wanted to live by myself. I'm not quite a noble or a royal but I am pretty well known." Trish said.

"Well, then that explains it. You are really pretty." You smiled. She was a nice person. At least there was one that would be nice to you. "How do you know Giorno...? Does he talk about me?"

"I was freed from my father by Giorno and his crew. You are aware of who Diavolo is, he informed me. He is my father, and I do despise him greatly." She clarified. You were shocked by the remarks because you had no idea Diavolo had a daughter. She had a nice appearance. Her father is the source of her hair. "He does mention you in his conversation. He doesn't discuss women, thus it is kind of ridiculous. But he is so intrigued by you."

"I see, truly. I don't speak to him very often. But many of the women in this room despise me for it. In particular Charlotte. She assumes that I enjoy Giorno, which is untrue." You stated.

Trish just chuckled and grinned to herself. "What do you know? I mean...You can't just fumble the bag right? What do you think about Giorno's appearance?"

"Where are you going with this...?" You questioned her. "Don't tell me—"

"You should ask him out on a date! I mean...What if I help you and he gets together?" She is a very cheery girl. She kind of looks like one of those rude girls who don't like anything other than jewels. You guess you were wrong.

"You cannot do that. There are plenty of suitable ladies for him out there, therefore it is not essential." You stated. "But even so, who can control him? You felt sorry for Giorno's future spouse. He is excessive."

"However, you are the only girl he mentions."

"I don't like the spotlight, so. Additionally, Charlotte and everyone else despises me. Everything is just going to take longer for me."You stated. "I also don't intend to remain here."

"Giorno will be here, as you are aware. You have to dance with him when he sees you!"

"Who are you to choose our dance partner?"You inquired. "You don't need to go through all of this."

"It's tradition. Every royal has to dance with the prince. And many of them are going for Giorno. You'll feel bad for him right?"

"Why would I feel bad for him?" You asked. Giorno got on your nerves, and your point of view on him changed every day. Perhaps he does too much for you. He might've gone too far.

"Because! You see the way he talks about weird women and how he never wants to be married. Don't you think it's weird for him to dance with the one that he doesn't know?" Trish explained it to you. Well, it did make sense. It was just why would you dance with him? "Never mind now, it's about time to start," Trish said as she grabbed your arm. Oh god. You weren't ready for this.