Trials

Joel's POV

That piece of shit vampire kicked me out of the club. Me!

I wasn't sure whether to be pissed off or impressed.

"Hey hot stuff, I got what you need." Some prostitute strutted up to me. I decided to mess with her a bit.

"Oh yeah? And what's that baby?" I asked. She walked up to me and whispered in my ear. Honestly, I'm a little impressed and intrigued by the things she's offering.

"As great a time as it sounds, I must decline. I won't be seeing you later!" I hollered out as I walked away.

I made my way back into the club and watched the VIP section with Brent still chatting away with Lucifer. So that's the great Lucifer. He doesn't look so tough. It's taking everything in me to not storm over there and demand my kids back. Brent better not fuck this up.

I looked around the club and see Rose dancing with Max. I know deep down that it's not her fault that our kids were taken but my wolf is so enraged I'm having trouble keeping him reigned in.

"You shouldn't be so hard on her." Damien said from my right. I grunted in reply.

"Lucifer would've taken them no matter where she was, don't you think?" He asked. I thought that over, I suppose he's right.

"Then what am I supposed to do with this anger?" I asked, turning to look at him.

"Use it to get our kids back from that son of a bitch." He said simply before walking away to join Rose and Max. I watched him tap on her shoulder to dance with her. I set my attention back on Brent. He was sitting there laughing with the enemy. Laughing! I became so enraged that I started to storm over there.

"Don't do it bro," Colten grabbed my arm and held me back.

"Look at those fuckers laughing! Doesn't that piss you off?" I asked him. He nodded and then came up with an idea, "hey follow me, I got an idea. Why don't you take out your frustrations on Rose's pussy?" I laughed loudly, "are you fucking serious?" I asked him.

"Dead serious, now go get rid of some of this excess energy before you make our mission a failure." He slapped my back and pushed me her direction.

I walked over there with one mission, fuck Rose's pussy up.

When I reached her I grabbed her shoulder, turned her around and smashed my lips to hers. She became a moaning mess under my ministrations. "Mmm, Joel." She moaned loudly. "Yes, baby, take everything I give you." I murmur in her ear. She nodded her head and let me suck on her neck, leaving hickeys. By the time I reached her cleavage I couldn't take it anymore. I slapped her ass and pulled her behind me. I took her to the restroom and found an empty stall. I shoved her inside and pulled the top of her dress down, exposing her tits to my gaze. I took a nipple in my mouth and began to suck and nibble on it.

"Ohhh, ahhh!" She moaned and groaned. I covered her mouth with my hand. "Shh, be quiet unless you want everyone to know what we're doing in here." I tell her.

She nodded in understanding and then I continue my assault on her breasts. I grabbed her ass and pushed her against the wall, lifting her closer to my mouth. When I'm satisfied with all the hickeys I left I lifted the hem of her dress and pulled her thong to the side. I unbuckled my pants and pulled them halfway down. I pull my hard cock out and rub it through her wetness before penetrating her.

"Yes!" She shouts. I take her mouth and began to tongue fuck her to quiet her.

I start pounding all my frustrations into her pussy, fucking her harder and harder until finally I still deep in her, squirting my seed deep inside right as she cums on my cock. We both stop for a minute, out of breath, then I help her fix her clothes before putting my dick away and fixing my pants.