Complications

Colten's POV

These idiots really fucked up this time.

We just met up at the hotel room and Brent finished relaying what happened tonight.

"So she just walked away?" Joel asked. Fair question. They must've really pissed her off.

"Yes. She walked in right when this stripper's tits were in my face. She didn't even let me explain why." Brent said exasperatedly.

"I almost don't blame her. That looks wrong, regardless of the situation. Imagine if the situation were reversed. Would you want to stop to listen?" Garrett said. I didn't like the dude but he had a point.

"I can't believe we stumbled upon her by accident and the situation got even worse!" Max said.

"What if it wasn't an accident?" I said. The guys all looked at me confused. "What I'm saying is what if Asmodeus planned to take her there knowing how bad it would look. Why else would he have been there with her?"

"You may be right." Sebastian agreed.

"What are the chances of finding her in a strip club? Almost nonexistent. It had to have been planned. I don't know how he knew we would be there but he did." I tell them.

"We need to change tactics. Instead of searching for a demon in a strip club, we just need to visit the casinos. There's plenty of them and nothing says demon like the greed of gambling. Rose is smart. Give her some time and she'll see through Asmodeus's lies." Garrett said.

Brent slammed his fist on the table, "we don't have time! Graduation is only a few days away and she's due to give birth soon after! I'll be damned if I miss my children's birth!" He growled and strode off towards one of the bedrooms, slamming the door behind him.

"I agree. We need to find a demon to get into one of those portals. This would be easier if Max just knew where a portal was and how to work it." Joel looked accusingly at Max. Max raised his hands in the surrender pose. "Don't blame me for not participating in things to do with Hell." He gritted out.

"Stop arguing!" I yelled. When they settled down I continued, "we don't have time to waste. Let's go right now and check out some casinos. There has to be someone that knows something."

After making sure everyone, except Max, had a crystal piece, we left the hotel in search of the closest casino.

Rose's POV

Soaking in a hot tub was exactly what I needed. I wasn't certain at first if pregnant women should get in one but Sophie assured me it would be fine, especially with hybrid babies.

"I wish Sebastian were here." Sophie sighed. I was also missing my guys.

"I understand, I miss my guys, too. I'm thinking we should've heard them out. I have a gut feeling that things weren't as they seemed. The question is do you think Asmodeus will let us leave?" I said.

"Probably not, he wouldn't let us leave beforehand already." Sophie replied.

"You ladies look hot in the hot tub," I heard Levi's voice before I saw him. I turned around to see him striding towards us in a pair of swim trunks with Asmodeus trailing behind. I swiftly turned my head to hide my blush and gave Sophie a look. She shrugged and moved in closer to me. The water bobbed when the men entered the hot tub. Thankfully they sat opposite of us. I was feeling exposed in my bikini, I wasn't expecting them to join us. Asmodeus winked at me while I noticed Levi inched closer to Sophie.

"Will you let us leave, A?" I asked Asmodeus. He gave me a look that almost seemed like pity. Almost.

"Sorry ladies, but you can't be my wife if you leave. You may as well get comfortable because you're either going to stay here in my home or you're going to stay by my side. There is no room for negotiation." He insisted. I sighed and dipped further down in the water, trying to hide my breasts from Levi's leering gaze.