69

Author's Note:

This is chapter 69! For this chapter I'm going to start off with a 69 special ;) keep in mind this isn't related to the current story line. It's from before Rose became pregnant. It's just a short sexy story in celebration of chapter 69. Enjoy! - also, in the comments tell me who your favorite man is!

Rose's POV

I laid on the bed spread out, my pussy on display. I watched as Brent stripped in excitement.

I crooked my finger at him and he came forward. I crawled down to the edge of the bed, ass swaying in the air. I noticed his pupils enlarge and his dick twitch.

"Do you want me, daddy?" I asked him seductively. He nodded his head. I leaned forward and placed my hands on his thighs and licked his cock from base to tip. He groaned when I took the full length in my mouth and began sucking on it. "Mmm you taste so good," I said, saliva dripping out of my mouth. "Suck me, baby." He whispered hoarsely. I nodded and swallow his cock the best I could. He grabbed me by my hair and pulled me off his dick. "Use your words, sweetheart." He said.

"Yes, daddy." I began to suck harder, trying to get him off.

"Not yet baby girl, daddy's got to taste you first." He pushed me down onto my back and straddled me, his cock in my face.

"Suck me while I lick this sweet, pink pussy." He said.

"Yes, daddy." I answered while licking my lips. I took his large cock and began to lick and suck on it again.

"Mmmm," I groaned with a mouthful of his cock. Gods that feels too good! He licked and flicked my clit until I was a moaning, wiggling mess under him. He thrust his cock deep in my throat until I couldn't breathe.

"Just a little more, baby girl." He whispered, still tasting my pussy. I felt him insert a finger or two inside, stretching me out.

He pulled out a little so I could breathe, I sucked in a breath, choking on my spit.

He continued pumping his fingers in my pussy while licking my clit.

"Yes, daddy! Right there!" I moaned out loud. He then thrust his cock back into my throat and began thrusting furiously. All I could do was lay still while he used my throat. I moaned on his cock and then felt his cum streak my throat. At that moment, I had my release and gripped his fingers, cumming all over them and his face.

"Oh my gods!" I yelled out when he removed his now flaccid cock from my mouth. He flopped over and was breathing heavy.

"That was awesome!" He said. I giggled while he sat up.

"I love you, Rose." He said.

"I love you, too Brent." I whispered back. He pressed his lips to mine and then thrust his tongue in my mouth. I could taste myself on his tongue and I'm sure he could taste his own self but I didn't care. Tasting my own fluids like this felt so erotic.

*end scene*

Now back to the original story line  :

Rose's POV

I plopped down on the couch at Sophie's house and let out a breath. We are finally done shopping! Garrett went with us and was actually helpful when it came to picking out my dress. He said, "go simple, you'll already outshine anything you could possibly wear with that face of an angel." I would be lying if I said I didn't blush fiercely from that comment.

Garrett sat down next to me on the couch and began rubbing my shoulders. "Mm, that feels so good." I told him. He hummed and continued rubbing.

Sebastian chose that moment to walk by and comment, "her mates would kill you if they saw you touching her like that."