Waterfall Date

Rose's POV

I head home to get ready for my date with Joel. When we first met I was instantly attracted to him. His long midnight black hair reached his shoulders and made me want to run my fingers through it to feel the silky strands. He had brown eyes the color of milk chocolate and stood a good 6 inches taller than my 5'7" frame. I immediately noticed his beautiful crooked smile, the way his dimples stood out when he laughed and the intoxicating scent of his cologne that smelled like a fresh walk in the woods after a rainstorm.

I decide to take a relaxing bubble bath before our date. I strip out of my bra and panties and fill up the tub with a fruity strawberry wash. Once it's filled and I climb in I think about everything that's occurred since yesterday. I woke up feeling the same even though it was my birthday and everything changed since I arrived at Sophie's. I can't believe that the 4 hottest men I've ever seen are mine. Thinking about them I decide to touch myself. My right hand traveled down my stomach towards my pussy and I start with gentle circles on my clit. My left hand reaches to grasp my left boob and I squeeze my breast and start pinching and pulling on my nipple. Mmmm ohhh that feels so good. I think about how thick and long Joel's dick probably is. I imagine that it's his hand that's squeezing and weighing my breast. Meanwhile he's sucking and licking on my neck and it's his hand that's rubbing tight circles on my clit. He would start spearing my pussy with his finger going in and out slowly and making me leak my honey. Then he would go to 2 fingers, then 3 while I wiggle and cry out his name. I'm in the tub fucking my fingers and pretending it's Joel's cock that's in me instead. I cum with a cry all over my hands and lick my fingers clean, tasting myself. I work on calming my racing heart and panting over the fantastic orgasm. I wonder how it would be in real life.

3 pm approaches quickly and I skip down the steps to hurry and to wait for Joel.

Joel's POV

I roll up to Rose's house and hop out of the car with the bouquet of roses that I picked up for her. I approached the front door and rang the doorbell. Almost immediately the door opened and I was struck by the scent of strawberries and honey coming from my mate. She was a goddess in a pair of tight skinny jeans, a white fitted shirt and hiking boots. Her hair was in a high ponytail and she wasn't wearing any makeup.

"You look absolutely beautiful Rose." I sincerely told her.

"Thank you Joel, you look great as well."

"Are you ready to head out? Oh I got you this bouquet of roses."

"Thank you so much, that's so sweet. Let me just put these up and then we can go."

I followed her inside so she could put the roses in a vase and then we headed out. On the drive to the woods I kept looking over at her and reached out to place my hand on her knee. Even through her pants I could feel the tingles from the mate bond. I felt my dick harden at the scent of her arousal.

When we arrived I ran around the vehicle to open the door for my mate.

"Thank you so much, Joel."

"You're welcome love."

I grabbed the picnic basket that I prepared and I led us through the woods. We walked for about 15 minutes until we reached the waterfall that I wanted to bring her to.

"Oh my god Joel this is so beautiful!" Her eyes lit up at the sight ahead of us.

"I hoped you would like it. Ever since I was little this is where I would come to relax and think about anything and everything."

I set up the picnic right next to the waterfall so we could still put our feet in the water of the river. I unpacked sandwiches, cookies and water.

"These cookies are so good! Where did you get them from?" Rose asked.

"I actually made them specifically for our date." She looked amazed at my declaration. All of a sudden I swear I could see a mischievous glint in her eyes. After looking around she started to lift her shirt. "Whoa Rose what are you doing?" She ignored me and pulled off her boots and jeans, as well. Rose stood before me in only a bra and panties then she jumped into the river.

"Jump in Joel, I dare you!" She stated.

I tugged off my shirt, removed my shoes and pants and jumped right in after her.

"Remember how we spent most of our summer at the beach? I miss those days." She told me.

I couldn't help but stare at her soaking wet in front of me in only bra and panties with her red hair plastered to the sides of her face. She was my beautiful red haired goddess. The closer I moved to her the larger her pupils seemed to get. Emboldened, I gently caressed her face and leaned down for a kiss. My dick twitched hearing her moan into my mouth. She wrapped her long legs around my waist and lined her core up with my cock. Next thing I know, we are humping in the lake with only our underwear separating us. I removed her bra and threw it onto the edge of the lake and carried her under the waterfall. Her free tits under the waterfall had to be the most erotic sight I've ever seen.

"Oh Joel I missed this. I missed you."

"I missed you too baby. I'll never let you go again." We continued to make out and play in the water until the sun started to set at which point we got dressed and hiked back to the car.