Romeo

Rose's POV

"What do you want with us?" I spat out to this egotistical maniac.

He did a full belly laugh. "You've got fire, I love that. It's simple, Sophie is here to keep you company while you're pregnant with my children. You're going to be my wife, Rose."

I gaped at him, at a complete loss for words. Wife? What is wrong with this guy?

After a minute of just looking at him incredulously I finally was able to talk, "well thanks for the proposal but I don't accept." I stood up and threw my napkin down on my plate. "let's go Sophie." She stood and followed me. We quickly scurried from the room and I opened up the first door I saw. We came upon a empty hallway. There was an elevator at the end of the hall and we hurried to it and started pushing the down button, trying to hurry. I looked back and didn't see him following us. The elevator finally opened up and only had one button. Well here goes nothing. I pushed the button and when the elevator finally closed I let out a breath.

"What an asshole? Am I right?" I asked Sophie.

She nodded at me, "he was the most gorgeous man I'd ever seen but he was a cocky motherfucker."

I tried mindlinking my guys but still no luck, what the hell?

The elevator doors dinged and opened up to a casino floor.

"Wow so I guess we're at a casino?" Sophie looked around in awe. I grabbed her hand and started to weave through the crowd to try to leave.

"Excuse me, where's the exit?" I asked someone who looked like they worked for the casino.

He looked at me confusedly. "There is no exit. To get through a portal to the other side you need permission from a top tier demon."

What is this guy on?

"Ladies!" Oh great he found us. "I see you found my casino, everything is comp'd for you ladies of course. Feel free to play whatever you want but just so you know I can buy you anything you want, after all my family owns Las Vegas." Asmodeus told us. I rolled my eyes.

"How do we leave?" I demanded.

With an evil glint in his eye, "you don't. Now stop being difficult and let me show you our room." He snapped his fingers and next thing I know I'm in a room with him.

"What did you do with Sophie?" I asked.

"She's in the casino, probably playing some games and flirting with someone. Don't worry, nothing will happen to her unless I give the order. Anyway, my dear, what do you think of our room? Fitting for a king and queen don't you think?"

I looked around to humor him. May as well get familiar with my surroundings. We were in a room with ceilings that were probably 20 feet tall, the whole room was as large as my parent's house, there was silver and black trimming, a wall that had a literal waterfall that came down into a pool, a balcony with French doors, a large four poster bed in the center of the room with a silver silk canopy, silk bedding and pillows, a large flatscreen that seemed to come suspended from the ceiling, an en-suite bathroom, 2 walk-in closets, and a small puppy that came running up to me.

"Romeo, what are you doing you silly thing?" Asmodeus leaned down and picked up the small white terrier and began loving on him. "Yes that's your new mommy," he whispered to the dog.

The puppy yipped and squirmed trying to get down. When he let Romeo down he ran to me and started scratching at me to be picked up.

"Rose, meet Romeo, he's 200 years old. The benefit of living in hell is you don't age. Wonderful isn't it? I had to make an exception to bring him down here because dogs don't go to hell in general but I've always wanted a dog. Romeo, don't scratch mommy."